EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

image.jpeg image.jpeg Carrying the blue Camillus MADD MAXX today. It's just back from the anodizor. The Gold handle is custom, the blue handle factory. Both 7" blades are custom: CPM S90-V and Haynes Stellite 6-K. The Gold handle and both blades are Darrel Ralph customs.

Terrific Tuesday’s Carry :thumbsup:
X7rQ2KX.jpg

I'm surprised to find that I love it, because I was worried the handle would be too small for me. It's perfect, locks me right in, and makes this a wonderfully compact knife.
I also love my CQC-7 -- I think you're going to enjoy that one. :D:thumbsup: This is one of my favorite handles ever, so neutral and yet so comfortable. One of my favorite grinds, too.

CQPH04N.jpg
I also was concerned about the handle on my CQC 7B and was amazed how great it feels in hand. One of my favorite Emerson’s right up there with my Tiger which is at the top :thumbsup:
xnhrQrg.jpg

RhhQtoz.jpg

I also was concerned about the handle on my CQC 7B and was amazed how great it feels in hand. One of my favorite Emerson’s right up there with my Tiger which is at the top :thumbsup:

The Tiger has been calling my name quite loudly for some time. :D

The Tiger has been calling my name quite loudly for some time. :D
The Tiger is at the top of the knife food chain In my book. When I’m out in rural areas and it’s just me and my truck out of all my knives I feel the best when my Tiger is in my pocket. This thing is planted in your hand like no other and so well balanced. Topped with a blade that cuts and slices like a laser.
Here’s a couple of hold you over pictures :D
TWlkPB3.jpg

rvMLfZP.jpg

Back