1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. myowngod

myowngod Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2009
    You won't be disappointed sir! If they ever make a slick ti/cf variant ill be all-over it too. My first WE and I'm sitting here flipping it with my custom anso and wondering if I needed the custom....

2. Boxer .45

Boxer .45

Jan 11, 2015
    Looks great. You didn't mention I sent you picture and jokingly said, "When are you getting one". Didn't think you actually would. You even said, I'm interested in something else right now"....few days go by....:D

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  3. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Yes I was interested in something else lol :p
    I was trying to talk myself out of it but to no avail :D Your enabler skills were highly polished and I was no match :D
    I really love this one all kidding a side and I thank you my friend :)

4. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Happy Birthday! @drake998

mail call! Interesting comparing the newer CQC-7 with my older 2013 CQC-7 no wave and seeing all the little changes made.
    343AF321-199E-4B93-ADF9-E4BAFCCC3363.jpeg

5. Boxer .45

Boxer .45

Jan 11, 2015
    Glad I could help.

Here's the video that quenched it for me...besides all the Instagram pictures.

6. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I think after you pointed it out and gave me your thoughts I watched every YouTube video and review made and known to mankind :D

Boxer .45 and Retired UPS Driver like this.
  7. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Nice score buddy the CQC7 wave and waveless is awesomeness and it will always have a place in my safe , Heart and pocket :D

8. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
  9. Kaizen1

Kaizen1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2006
  10. PB3366

PB3366 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2020
  11. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
  12. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I've been breaking in this Tiger for the past couple of days (also added a Pete Gray disk, of course), and I haven't been able to put it down. I'm going to go ahead and blame you for this one, @TheFactor, because I think I've seen yours the most on here. :D

[​IMG]

When I first got into Emersons four years ago and drooled over all the different models, the Tiger was one of my dream blades. Over the past couple years I've gotten more and more into larger knives, to the point that they make up 50% of my collection; it was time to bring a Tiger home. What a fantastic knife!

13. grybsh7

grybsh7 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Benchmade HK 14205

[​IMG]

14. grybsh7

grybsh7 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Double dip.

15. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    @Dadpool I’m so glad you were able to get one. The Tiger out of all my Emerson’s felt the best out of the box. Then the reward is it keeps getting better ! To me it’s the best Emerson ever made I just love it so much. It shines in all areas and there isn’t really anything I don’t like about it. As I mentioned many times I’m sure lol it’s the only knife I own and I love them all for there Own special qualities. But this one if the SHTF I’d be as ready as I could be. Sometimes I’m in areas were I’m deep in the woods were only some logging trucks can go and I mean deep. I’m scoping out a area seeing if I can get my big rig up up in there. I’m feeling a little insecure when I’m hearing all the noises that one does out there. One time heard howls that sounded like wolves howling and I was only about 200 feet from my truck and my heart started racing and reached down and felt my tiger in my pocket and started getting ready for deployment. Instead of running to my truck I walked slower and felt a sudden sense of security. It may of been a false sense of security with a pack of wolves involved. But my point is I have that much faith with my Emerson Tiger unlike any knife I’ve ever owned.

16. pcgolfer

pcgolfer

Jun 22, 2020

17. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    @pcgolfer I’m sorry my post took your breath and speach away :DI kind of relived it myself:eek:

Dadpool and Retired UPS Driver like this.
  18. The Aflac Duck

The Aflac Duck Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Changed it up tonight, now I’m checking out this William Henry from @WValtakis and its one hell of a knife! So smooth and oh-so-beautiful:cool: I may have to get one of my own some day.

[​IMG]

19. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Sometimes one must accessorize :D
    [​IMG]

20. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I need a cnc mill.......

WValtakis and Fullflat like this.