EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

50141305861_2f2a673cb8_o.jpg

First time posting on BladeForums, figured I would start here as I couldn't find a place to introduce myself (sorry admins, if I overlooked it!)
Just picked up the Bestech Texel last week and have been obsessed with it.
50140975188_44d2e27a6f_k.jpg

Welcome! One of the best threads here. I think there should be some sort of buy in, though, because you end up wanting to buy a lot of the knives you see! :D

First time posting on BladeForums, figured I would start here as I couldn't find a place to introduce myself (sorry admins, if I overlooked it!)

Welcome! I'm old but new here. As warned above, you'll see a bunch of knives posted you didn't know existed but now you can't live without. :D

Welcome! I'm old but new here. As warned above, you'll see a bunch of knives posted you didn't know existed but now you can't live without. :D
Welcome! One of the best threads here. I think there should be some sort of buy in, though, because you end up wanting to buy a lot of the knives you see! :D
Thanks glad to be here!! I am sure I will have no problem coming up with reasons why I need another knife ;)

Welcome to BF! IMO your approach is the best sort of introduction. :D

In the grand tradition of this thread, you've just put a knife on my radar that I'd never heard of before. I love my little Bestech Engine, and the Texel looks like a sweet knife -- especially in cheerful yellow.

Thanks for the fine welcome! Also your username is amazing.
Welcome to BF! IMO your approach is the best sort of introduction. :D

In the grand tradition of this thread, you've just put a knife on my radar that I'd never heard of before. I love my little Bestech Engine, and the Texel looks like a sweet knife -- especially in cheerful yellow.

I have not been able to put the Texel down. I chose yellow because it reminded me of a knife my dad had back in the 80s. It just has that vintage look to it with the yellow and I couldn't be happier about it! It's G-10 is contoured really well and is nice and grippy. The jimping leaves a little to be desired, but does the trick. It definitely its fidget worthy!

Back