EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Dadpool

Gold Member
Took my Plethiros apart for a quick clean and lube, and with one T8 pivot screw and one T8 body screw that's a truly lovely and streamlined process. Like the rest of the knife, the internals on this one punch above its price point. It's a joy to carry. :)

jCPu6wC.jpg

Aryan29

Gold Member
Greetings @Retired UPS Driver
Original pairing was by @Votommy :cool:,
I just complimented that, and then @K33ncutter supported that theme with a cool matching duo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a nice weekend too,
Many Thanks

Those are beauties, what a great looking pairing they make. That’s quite the file work too, a very impressive specimen you have. Hope you having a great weekend.

Last edited:
Tell lil E that I’ll take one of those burgers ;)
KAC SR-16 operators manual huh? Very cool. Best shooting 5.56 Stoner platform rifle ever. The knife is the icing on the cake.
Thanks brother! I agree, it is an outstanding piece of kit. Eugene was a true genius and one helluva engineer/designer. Hope you’re having a great weekend
88603D70-B0DD-4A49-BA77-BFEC663A74E5.jpeg B6000DFC-15DF-458B-A584-7D391E23B86C.jpeg
Stoner Saturday! ..with some SAF sauce

Maddog1970

Gold Member
Here’s today’s carry. All titanium, all American. (To be fair, the watch runs on an American made movement and is fully assembled here in the US. Imported case. Still a big step in the right direction as far as domestic watch-making goes). Happy Saturday to all!
View attachment 1417774

Bertucci make some killer field watches....I have a couple of them in my rotation, full Ti cases, t-tubes, 200m wr......will plunk one on here tomorrow!

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I decided to skip what's become my daily workout regimen in our little gym above the shop and split wood instead. No, not by hand with an axe or maul, but with my powerful 29 ton Craftsman/Briggs & Stratton hydraulic machine. Still it's plenty enough exercise for an old guy handling all those bolts before, during, and after.

Mickey and Minnie had built a nest earlier this season on top of the engine under the recoil starter and I had to do a little disassembly to clean that out as it caught on fire not too far into the work. I had my trusty old 710 user along with me and used it a bit flicking out some of the mess from the mice and cutting the odd strand or two on the red oak which can make for stringy splits in places.

ZHQbifd.jpg

biFHd9a.jpg

dannyp

Gold Member
Fresh out of the mail box and a great way to start out my vacation! My first lefty knife and I’m a hardcore lefty living in a right handed world :) Only have had righty knives which I’ve adapted to well but oh man this large lefty plain Jane 31 feels right at home and absolutely love it !
112Caxb.jpg
Congrats on getting your first left handed knife! I also picked up my first couple this year. I made do for a long time with ambidextrous designs (which I appreciate) but there is just something cool about having a proper lefty knife.