EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wharncliffe Wednesday!

6DTfXYM.jpg

I speak from the heart my friend:). Sometimes it gets me in trouble but it is what it is and I be what I be :p

I have no problems with that. It’s the way to be.
I have a leather knife in the works from @Horsewright. So super excited! Hope to up my game. :D

Took my CRK left handed 31 to the store today and it felt awkward but a good awkward if that makes any sense lol. Being a hardcore lefty and my parents attempting to convert me to right handed periodically during my childhood and then evidently gave up lol.I think they instilled in me subconsciously if we can’t make him a righty will make him only carry right handed knives :D
wDtN1qa.jpg

While I’m carrying a folder today (Bareknuckle M390), it’s the little RUT that’s putting a smile on my face.. all thanks to a care package from Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery :) Thanks homie! You pimp’d my RUT to the next level & the slip makes it a complete joy to have tagging along.
View attachment 1420168

Killer photo, Seth. Thanks for the shoutout, and hope you enjoy.
The knife brotherhood is a fantastic place to be. :D :thumbsup:

It’s hard to be active in this thread when I’m finding myself stuck on a couple knives that keep finding their way into my pocket lol
Buddy I’ve been wearing them out here with a large lefty CRK everyday for a while now. Don’t be shy ;)

I like tanto’s to they just take a some getting use to utilizing the angle but once you do their very handy. I like the looks to :thumbsup:
Very true. Takes a little getting used to but once you do your good to go.

Ready to tackle anything, including some Beer, Sausage, or my beard.
i6GHC6G.jpg
I like the tape on the meter leads :D

So here’s the thing... Fullflat Fullflat and I have become friends over the last little while...however, that is not the reason for the care package. The reason, which I think most of us can all agree on, is that Seth brings this incredible energy to every post that he hits send on. It’s absolutely incredible and just amps me up to be a part of such a great community. Amen? Lol.

I apologize for my sheath’s derailing this thread for a bit there, and want to thank you ALL who “liked” and commented...now back to original programming..

Last edited:
Took my CRK left handed 31 to the store today and it felt awkward but a good awkward if that makes any sense lol. Being a hardcore lefty and my parents attempting to convert me to right handed periodically during my childhood and then evidently gave up lol.I think they instilled in me subconsciously if we can’t make him a righty will make him only carry right handed knives :D
wDtN1qa.jpg

I'm thankful I'm ambilefterous. There are few things I can't do with either hand, but I'm naturally a lefty. My dad is righty but he was a slow runner so grandpa taught him to bat lefty lol. Shorter distance to first.

However, due to the vast majority of things being right-handed, I carry my knife (and gun) right side.

After my two strokes November/December 2018, I lost the use of my right arm/hand. A month later I got it back and I thought that was hard. A month after getting it back I fell and broke my left upper arm just below the shoulder, and tore all kinds of ligaments etc. Eating right handed was very difficult. I may have to have surgery on the left shoulder as it didn't heal right. That will suck.

Nice holster btw. I've got the modular belly band for my Sig P365 SAS. Gonna get a minituck for it. I've got a generic kydex holster for my Steyr M9-A1. No holster for the Beretta. May be doing a carbine conversion.

I'm thankful I'm ambilefterous. There are few things I can't do with either hand, but I'm naturally a lefty. My dad is righty but he was a slow runner so grandpa taught him to bat lefty lol. Shorter distance to first.

However, due to the vast majority of things being right-handed, I carry my knife (and gun) right side.

After my two strokes November/December 2018, I lost the use of my right arm/hand. A month later I got it back and I thought that was hard. A month after getting it back I fell and broke my left upper arm just below the shoulder, and tore all kinds of ligaments etc. Eating right handed was very difficult. I may have to have surgery on the left shoulder as it didn't heal right. That will suck.

Nice holster btw. I've got the modular belly band for my Sig P365 SAS. Gonna get a minituck for it. I've got a generic kydex holster for my Steyr M9-A1. No holster for the Beretta. May be doing a carbine conversion.
Thanks Brother crossbreed is definitely my favorite IWB holster and have a few in Horsehide to I really like they seem to feel cooler and break in much quicker. I’m so sorry about your stroke’s but am glad your doing better :)
I’m pretty much a dominant lefty my right side isn’t very good except for carrying and handling my knives lol. I’ve for 20 to 30 years always carried my guns on my strong arm side “left” and my knives on my weak side”right” when on duty and just kind of carried that into my personal carry. On a positive note I kind of like not bouncing around in the back of Armored trucks anymore :D

My Gec #33 conductor in Antique Autumn Jigged bone has been my secondary for a while now but didn’t want to bore you guys and girls with posting it all the time. But in respect for my 33 thought I’d post another lol.
Love this one and right up there with my favorite traditional knife. The fit and finish along with walk and talk is phenomenal on this one. The perfect pulls and nice and snappy.
p6g3Hgq.jpg

Back