EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Deck removal completed, on to the digging.

dpg0xEm.jpg

ive actually never tried to whittle hair before but just stropped it up and its def sharp enough to bite me lol. :confused:
The regrinder is not a paid BF member unfortunately. Came recommended in another knife group but i am pretty happy with the work :thumbsup: (had trouble finding a maker with open books to do a regrind actually, i guess due to covid).

nice smock btw! I bet its sharp indeed. been thinking of trying one out and was looking at them just recently. Very likely the next purchase :thumbsup:

fantastic trio brother! Ive been eyeing the sheepsfoot to go with my skinny slicer but looks like I need 2 more skinnys now :rolleyes:. Its def my fav also and might just be the one:eek:

View attachment 1435586
Thanks Brother very happy with the Smock.
Congrats on the regrind looks really good and bet it’ll bite you good if you give it the chance :eek::D .
I know josh use to do some wicked regrinds back in the day if I memory serves me correctly and thought it might of been one of his child’s :)

Cools shot My friend ! Is that a praying mantis?
It sure is, first one I’ve seen this year. Earlier in the day we were pulling all the old flowers out of the planter box, getting ready for winter. I’m sure some dinner got stirred up for him and that’s why he was there. I just checked, he’s still perched and ready to pounce from the same spot. I feel lucky that we got to see him.
Your T-Bone looks delicious.

It sure is, first one I’ve seen this year. Earlier in the day we were pulling all the old flowers out of the planter box, getting ready for winter. I’m sure some dinner got stirred up for him and that’s why he was there. I just checked, he’s still perched and ready to pounce from the same spot. I feel lucky that we got to see him.
Your T-Bone looks delicious.
That’s awesome Buddy ! Praying Mantis are cool. I actually rescued one out of my trailer lol. He was a big one and just kicking back on one of my wooden tie downs in my trailer that I saw when I arrived to one of my stops for a delivery. I grabbed a piece of paper and he walked on and I Put him on a tree after carefully climbing off my lift gate and he just looked at me turning his head like he was saying thank you :)

Back