EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

122421105_279771613212651_8934666677658282263_n.jpg

Really enjoying the edge 52100 takes. Have to hit stones more, but it’s super quick to get razor edge.

That looks like a good start into the day!
How is the size of the Strider? Would you mind posting a comparison pic with a Spydie?
Here’s a pic I just took as I head out to the store. It’s my winter CCW since it conceals well under a jacket without printing.
This is a Delica as I’m sure you know with the Strider. The size of Strider is perfect for me and as far as carry well this afternoon will be first time. It’s a heavy beast but I like it “about a little over 7 ounces I believe “and seems to slide in and out of the pocket well .If you want later today I can do a side by side with a para 3 and para 2 just let me know.
Fb9fUQW.jpg

Here’s a pic I just took as I head out to the store. It’s my winter CCW since it conceals well under a jacket without printing.
This is a Delica as I’m sure you know with the Strider. The size of Strider is perfect for me and as far as carry well this afternoon will be first time. It’s a heavy beast but I like it “about a little over 7 ounces I believe “and seems to slide in and out of the pocket well .If you want later today I can do a side by side with a para 3 and para 2 just let me know.
Fb9fUQW.jpg
Thank you!
Shame, I still don't have a Delica in my collection, but have seen some comparison pics between this model and other Spydies I own. So, I can nearly range the size. But an extra picture with your pm2 and para 3 will be welcome too!:)

Thank you!
Shame, I still don't have a Delica in my collection, but have seen some comparison pics between this model and other Spydies. So, I can nearly range the size. But an extra picture with your pm2 and para 3 will be welcome too!:)
When I get home I’ll do a side by side straight down pic for for you for length and another showing thickness and you’ll definitely see the difference .Anyway Otherwise if you shoot forward the one in front always looks larger.

Back