EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Victorinox Climber today...

IJb5iKA.jpg

Added the Lynch Clip on my para2 maxamet that just came in and a leather lanyard. Casey sure makes a nice clip ! I went with the sand washed clip again and it’s a perfect match.
It’s going to be hard to take the Strider out of my pocket but I love my Spydies to.
Thursday’s carry will be the Maxi brothers :)
YCp2oN4.jpg

Dchk7zY.jpg
That's a sweet pair brother! Now the big question which do you prefer 2 or 3?? I have a pair with camo handles. I love the para 2 but the 3 is my favorite..

Man, that sounds all good!:)
I've read about the pros and cons of washers vs bearings here on bf a little. Some of the other great knife makers (like CRK or Medford) are using bronze washers too, as they seem a little more resistant against water or dirt. The new Hinderers come with the three pivot system, where you can choose between teflon and bronze washers , or use the obstructed bearings. So far, I'm very pleased with my XM 24 how it came, but I'm curious how the action will be (on a flipper) with bronze washers. I'll have to check Rick's instruction video and give it a try...
For sure their both great options. I think it’s just a matter of personal preference and what your using your knife for and in what environment. Although I’ve never had any issues with dirt getting in on any of my knives with bearings. But then again I don’t roll around in the sand or dirt :D

That's a sweet pair brother! Now the big question which do you prefer 2 or 3?? I have a pair with camo handles. I love the para 2 but the 3 is my favorite..
Thanks My Friend ! That’s a hard choice since I love both for different reasons. But I think if I had to choose only one to carry I’d have to give the nod to the Para 2 . Just because of the added blade length although the para 3 seems to be one in the past I’d grab to throw in my pocket more often then the para 2 lol .

For sure their both great options. I think it’s just a matter of personal preference and what your using your knife for and in what environment. Although I’ve never had any issues with dirt getting in on any of my knives with bearings. But then again I don’t roll around in the sand or dirt :D
Yes, think so too.:thumbsup:
...:D

Last edited:
Back