EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Он му
Weird ru guy, new picture
16046041469960.jpg

My киife is the same

Coleman what do you think about that Ember? How does it sharpen up, pocket carry? Got in on the second order, now the wait.:(

Martin, the Ember is fantastic so far. It is comfortable, and has held an edge for a long while. Very impressed. Mine is M390, and I remember some of them being Cruwear.
I wrote a review on the Ember in the review section for anyone who is interested. :)

Congrats on snagging one on the second run! Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Every time I see your REK EMBER Coleman I have to hold my breath a beat.:confused: Keep telling myself there's a little Redmeadow COWBELL on the way. Maybe we can do a swap and try of those two someday. I know that they are both notable. Good for you Martin to snag one. :thumbsup:

Zo0BTT8.jpg

The Spyderco Police 4 Lightweight has earned more pocket time than just about any knife in my arsenal. Its "big" in the hand but unobtrusive in the pocket. Shown with an 18+1 Canik TP9SF, Casio Protrek, mini Sharpie, Victorinox Explorer Plus, Streamlight Protac 2AAA, Victorinox nail clip and awesome Screwpop utility knife with carbide blade. Its good to be Powernoodle.

Back