EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ofLcrKw.jpg

Dirty hands, dirty shirt, dirty pants, dirty truck, dirty knife.

Carried this old Kershaw 1970 Burst for some reason today. Back in the day I didn’t mind using this thing. Nowadays, not so much.
View attachment 1454110 View attachment 1454112
Funny how when at the time the things you had were good enough...maybe that’s what draws so many of us to traditional knives. I’m sure there’s some stoic or profound quote that can be inserted.

Brother! What is the knife on the bottom?
Got an open shot? Looks nice!

Thanks brother! It’s a Quietcarry Waypoint. Ti scales and Vanax steel. For me it’s comparable to the 940 — a smidge heavier, but slices better. Pics are crap, but I took it under vanity lights in the bathroom lol. Hope you’re having a good week!

DD72798E-E1B2-4438-AB91-BB5A22B5CD65.jpeg 25F0C1B5-A543-4E44-801D-20A9D7F7F4C5.jpeg

Thanks brother! It’s a Quietcarry Waypoint. Ti scales and Vanax steel. For me it’s comparable to the 940 — a smidge heavier, but slices better. Pics are crap, but I took it under vanity lights in the bathroom lol. Hope you’re having a good week!

View attachment 1454113 View attachment 1454114

Very cool. Reminds me of a shamwari with some tweeks and a thumbstud. I like it. Gonna have to do some research on it when I’ve got the time.
This weeks been crazy busy for me, and I can’t see it slowing down anytime before Christmas. Hence my not posting too much this week.
Hope life is treating you well in your neck of the woods.

Back