1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. wayben

wayben Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2015
  2. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014

woodysone, matfox and A.L. like this.
  3. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

4. Billy The Hungry

Billy The Hungry

Aug 11, 2020
    Sitting over here drooling like a hound dog. I'm so jelly, just call me Smuckers.

5. Minirehak212

Minirehak212

Apr 1, 2018
    Do you guys ever carry a blade that you haven't taken out in a while, and super weird things start happening? For about the past year all I've been using is my Benchmade Contego and CRK Large Inkosi. A couple weeks ago I decide to break out the old Sheepdog, and every single day so far, weird and super memorable things have happened. I'm currently waiting to wake up from this dream [​IMG]

6. Billy The Hungry

Billy The Hungry

Aug 11, 2020
    Yup
    Yup. I've actually gotten rid of knives for that reason. I had a knife that every time I carried it, bad things happened. I'm probably just crazy, but it was so consistent I finally got rid of the knife. Bad mojo?

7. f1addict

f1addict Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2017
  8. Minirehak212

Minirehak212

Apr 1, 2018
    Mine is mostly good mojo. Though, the first day bringing it out there was a gas leak at school, and then a truck crashed into the building 15 minutes after we came back in. But after that it's been nothing but good stuff, but stuff I didn't believe could happen

9. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Nice pair and a great picture!

10. Billy The Hungry

Billy The Hungry

Aug 11, 2020
    Ha, well I'm glad yours is good mojo, bro!

Take good care of that one! Haha

11. The Aflac Duck

The Aflac Duck Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
  12. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I went small and relatively light, loose in the pocket of my sweat pants this Wooden Wednesday morning with my HAP40/SUS410 Pakkawood Delica.

[​IMG]

Aside from the cutting ability of their wicked sharp and thin blades, something I really love about my trio that also includes the larger Endura and almost-monstrous Police is how their wood scales continue to increase in richness with use and contrast with the bright hardware, particularly along their handle spines with the incredibly flush and polished liners, backspacer, and lockbar.

[​IMG]

13. Billy The Hungry

Billy The Hungry

Aug 11, 2020
    Seriously, some of my favorite knives I've seen on here. I desperately want a wood handled Delica or Endura!

14. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
  15. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
  16. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Holy sh .t
    How is insert made
    ?

Retired UPS Driver and woodysone like this.
  17. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
  18. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013
    Love how yours turned out!

19. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Always Embellish Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 14, 2012
    I’m never gonna get bored of seeing this. :)