EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

It was gonna be a split carry day today that morphed into just hangin' around with both. We both punked out on an extra workout day and messed around with small tasks around the place instead, so the light carry was sorta irrelevant and the full-sized carry was a bit too much for the gym clothes I didn't change outta.

The Mini Barrage was a Christmas gift from my wife quite a few years back. I got over my interest in AO's pretty quickly and have either de-assisted or moved on from them, but this one I keep stock and have hung onto out of sentiment, though I carry my de-assisted, modded with stand-offs 851 way more than this junior version.

CHRJuiQ.jpg

sezVS5j.jpg

m1q5iOF.jpg

Still, having one of my Spartan Harseys with me is always enjoyable and one can't really have too much of a good thing. :D

A8qCkwJ.jpg

DO8lus7.jpg

Ox1wdPX.jpg
I always like seeing a SHF

I haven't been able to find out why this 2021 CIVIVI is called the "Keen Nadder," but I like it. :D

Aesthetically, it manages to be both muscular and slim, and the dark stonewash and brown micarta are a great combo. It's solidly in the tactical folder space (stock thickness, guard, grind), but the design doesn't shout that from the rooftops -- and at 3.7 oz., with a narrow profile and a true deep-carry clip, it also sits squarely in the dandy-for-EDC space. :)

YnFPlUK.jpg
I hadn't saw that Civivi but I like it! Funny name buts that's ok. I have the large Civivi bull mastiff cleaver on order, hopefully will be here tomorrow. I have knives that cost twice more and my Civivi's are better...

Maserin Monday? Atti Afternoon?

I dunno, probably would’ve been easier had I simply gone with micarta today.

Anyway, if it’s not already obvious...I had the Maserin Atti in my pocket throughout my typical Monday travels. High today hit an overcast 84, which probably sounds like paradise....but after nearly 30 years in FL I miss the seasons more than ever. Was hoping we’d make it to the mountains this year, but once again “life” has been throwin’ some wicked curveballs at us...so it probably ain’t gonna happen.

I’m rambling yet again. On the plus side, it just goes to show that you guys have made me feel comfortable and welcome enough to do so. If I haven’t said it before, thanks for providing a fun, informative and easy-going place to learn about this hobby.

Crap, my wife’s hollerin’ something about remembering to take my meds before posting anything online.

Shhhh...nobody tell her you saw me here....
TSKdJvR.jpg
g14dkju.jpg
LD3Fi9h.jpg
t6XV2V9.jpg

Back