Test ad

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

yoko

Gold Member
Basic Member
REALLY love a hollowharncliffe.

63d2X47h.jpg

gOY6pHDh.jpg

S6OmCj1h.jpg

qUosop9h.jpg

XNbxLo6h.jpg
How is the grip on the smock ?

I like the look but it looks like it might be awkward in hand

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Nice score on the SSE brother! Im kind of fond of that one myself lol as CKF offers good designs and very well made knives as you know, along with the bonus plush pouch and spare parts stash they include whats not to like :). i just had to pull my SSE out to celebrate. Initially i wasn't sure if i would like the weathered DLC handle finish when contemplating the acquisition but once in hand i knew it was a keeper. Congrats :thumbsup:

View attachment 1499180

Thanks, Edge. :) I'm quite pleased with the two CKFs I've picked up in the last year--both this latest one and the MILK. Unfortunately neither secondary market pickup came with any spare parts and the downside of these knives is their reputation for having soft as sh** hardware. I had a Sukhoi way back and aside from my general dislike of the knife I was taken aback at how easy it would be to damage the screws. @WValtakis has written that CKF was very good about sending along spare hardware for his MILK after the fact and I should probably look into doing that for mine and the SSE.

Edit, 5:15 PM: I've been screwing around for about 5 minutes trying correct having saved the wrong pic from @Edgeoflife 's quoted post. After about 5 tries I finally got it right. :oops::rolleyes:

More on topic, today is an Inkosingo day with my only Plain Jane CRK.

GE5UlR3.jpg

2O60sLN.jpg

Last edited:

Aryan29

Gold Member
I am pleased that you like it :)
It’s one of my favorite fixed blade. I wanted red, and C-tek is just fine.

Pls post pics of your Knife, Im sure it’s nice.

Thanks

Man I just dig that Northwoods with the red C-Tek. All of your photos pushed me over the edge to grab an Iron River. They didn’t have any Red C-Tek, so I picked one up with green canvas micarta. I like the knife, but still jealous every time yours...

Last edited: