• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

lzeplin

Gold Member
I picked up a WE Yucha ("harpoon" in Mandarin) on the Exchange -- my first WE-made knife that's an actual WE, rather than WE acting as OEM for another company (Drop, etc.). :)

This is from the period when WE had (thankfully) ditched their goofy star fasteners, but before they'd embraced their current design language. A transitional period, I guess? Whatever the case, I dig it. 3.9" S35VN blade, gorgeous contoured CF, rounded spine, and as expected it's flawless in every way.

coG3IZv.jpg
Wow that's sweet! I don't think I've ever saw that one

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Head over to the Swamprat Knives website. They’ve got a nice selection of coating color options.
I know they’re a member of the forum but I’m not sure if it ok to post a link.

Thanks! I just realized its over a quarter inch thick!! How does it slice? I may have to pass on that one.

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
After a weekend's worth of Millie-ness from @yoko , @Edgeoflife , and 91bravo 91bravo , I determined to make this a Military Monday myself. Like the other guys, the Millie is one of my favorite patterns. I've bought 6 of them over the years, gifted two to my youngest son, sold one as part of divesting myself of a matched set of black-bladed, digi-camo Millie/Para2/Para3, but still have my Fluted Ti, and the two KW Exclusives--the green 204P liner lock and this S90V half Ti/half CF frame lock. It's hard to pick a favorite as the Fluted is one of the smoothest knives I own, the Green is great in hand, and this CF piece is the best Spydie flicker I have. All terrific knives and all keepers. :D

wMRLYMt.jpg

mv2hwx2.jpg

WFGW8zm.jpg

Last edited:

Dcdavis

Gold Member

Zeroedin

Gold Member
Got a notification late this afternoon that this one had been delivered, so I swung by the house to pick it up before heading back to work.

When I first saw pics of this little guy it immediately caught my attention. I love small knives, particularly ones with inlays on both sides. This one is just about small and light enough to carry in a shirt pocket...although at this stage of my life I’m very seldom in anything but a t-shirt.

Anyway, it was in my pocket late afternoon and all evening. Subjectively, I think it’s a really sharp looking knife that will be a fun option for light-duty days. I also just really dig the pop of color..
BLF822m.jpg
yWP3Nwr.jpg

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Clipped to my shirt...always is this one;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Slipped in my watch pocket...always is this one;

Clipped in my right front pants pocket...always is this one;

and on the "...always is this one; phrase, that's subject to change so not to be taken literally, just means as in always right now ;)
G2