EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Fvs9h3d.jpg

Wise man. Gotta carry the fancy stuff on the weekend.
I actually only had the three 21 Damascus out to pick from, he said we needed more so I grabbed a few. Picked that one and said “can we take that one to work?” That’s the only Crk I have that has never seen a job site. It did get a little use today in the snow. Unnecessarily cut some branches for a snowman, could’ve just snapped them but he wanted to cut themB7352FBC-9631-410A-9CC2-E58635BE3252.jpeg

Sure is, Dcdavis Dcdavis !! I actually also kept the Inkosi in my duties this weekend.
The lowdown...the Inkosi is a fantastic knife. It is stout, smooth when filthy, and sharp. However, it will have it’s spot in my rotation (due to sentimental value/stoutness) but won’t be carried at work too much. The point between the two finger grooves sits at a weird spot and pinches my finger when bearing down. If this fit my hand perfectly, it would be a different story. :)
I can see how you love the Inkosi so much, and my assessment is that it is a fine tool. :)

This switcharoo was a bunch of fun, D, and looking forward to doing another one soon.

View attachment 1514144

In other news, @Jo the Machinist from CPK came through with my antique micarta scales for my DEK1. Looks so so sexy now @woodysone !! Carried these two the whole weekend.
Keep ‘em Sharp folks.
Anytime. Glad to hear it. That’s my only problem with the Zaan, the lockbar tab release just doesn’t sit with my hand well. I can never get a natural grip without fidgeting it around in my hand. The Inkosi fits my hand perfectly. I know some people used to say the clip on the 25 created hot spots, it never bothered me at all. Since I haven’t had a Zaan in a couple years I halfway wonder if I got another if I would even notice it anymore

Back