EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Mail call from @Quiet today, got a sweet ride to match my Donut knife:cool:

JTiOpn0.jpg

Day 23 with the XM-18 3.5, day 1 with the NeOn NL. :D

I've heard so many raves about Shirogorov knives over the past few years that I'm honestly a little surprised my first one lives up to everything I'd hoped it would be. This little knife is true feat of engineering. The finishing details and refinements are truly next-level. :eek:

7lUVtw6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm jealous bro!!
:p
Thanks Brother I’m extremely happy with this one it’s a great example to with a nice even grind,centered with great action out of the box. It appears to me it’s the same handle has the Delica which fits my hand like a glove and then add the Wharncliffe blade and it’s a perfect combo:thumbsup:

:p
Thanks Brother I’m extremely happy with this one it’s a great example to with a nice even grind,centered with great action out of the box. It appears to me it’s the same handle has the Delica which fits my hand like a glove and then add the Wharncliffe blade and it’s a perfect combo:thumbsup:

Is that one made in Seki? Does it have liners?

Bro, I love Wharnies. They're awesome on draw cuts!

Side note, do you have a Native 5?

Is that one made in Seki? Does it have liners?

Bro, I love Wharnies. They're awesome on draw cuts!

Side note, do you have a Native 5?
Wharnies do rock and such a awesome blade for EDC.
Yes it’s made in Seki-City Japan.
No liners I believe none of the Salt 2 line up has them. But it feels solid and I’m sure liner less to try and keep the corrosion factor down. I use to have a native 5 but for me it didn’t fit my hand right when opening I felt like had to repositioning my hand. Could of just been me though as it felt ever so slightly small for my hand. The Native 5 is a great knife though but after 2 attempts trying to make it work I gave up.

Drew the Viper Katla for some early evening work in the garden. Gotta say, I think I have four different Viper models now and I’d be hard-pressed to find fault with any of them. They’ve been impressively consistent across the board. I’m looking forward to seeing what they come out with for 2021.

0T5g8QQ.jpg
swyaUbC.jpg
S5GzCFy.jpg

Back