EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AFMnxDQ.jpg

Tomorrow I plan this again. Not using it much being bed ridden.. My crossbreed mini tuck came! Hope ya get to feeling better!

VIPkc3O.jpg

Nice looking Southard there! Love the scale! Been looking for a decent clip for mine or even a stock clip if anyone knows where to find a good replacement. Bought my Southard on the secondary and it came with a super thick Ti deep carry clip which im not a fan of really.

Nice looking Southard there! Love the scale! Been looking for a decent clip for mine or even a stock clip if anyone knows where to find a good replacement. Bought my Southard on the secondary and it came with a super thick Ti deep carry clip which im not a fan of really.

MXG Gear has some bent titanium clips. They have deep carry and non deep carry. I haven’t used them on the Southard. Might be worth a look.

JonesE

I'm just lazin' around the house today, listening to Bill Evans on CD and vinyl, as I let my cranky knees recover from last week's work and prepare for another day up and down the stairs and on my knees tomorrow. I had my CKF MILK with me heading over to our gym to turn on the heat before hitting the recumbent bike/arm machine to keep all the old joints and ticker working as best I can.

UbKnpB6.jpg

U9CmRGP.jpg

Back