EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AbP4MpFh.jpg

There were alot of great pics this weekend and this is one of my favorites!

Haven't carried this one in a while. :)

5wBd5fa.jpg

Billy The Hungry

Basic Member
lil Native would be a another great choice or maybe a Para 3 LW :thumbsup:

Hello my brother!

She fondled my PM3 today but she doesn't like the compression lock. Great suggestion though!
Perhaps she would be okay with a Native 5 in FRN.
Funny enough, girl pants have ridiculously short pockets. That dragonfly is sitting at an angle because it's literally bottomed out. So size is going to be a factor.

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
Hello my brother!

She fondled my PM3 today but she doesn't like the compression lock. Great suggestion though!
Perhaps she would be okay with a Native 5 in FRN.
Funny enough, girl pants have ridiculously short pockets. That dragonfly is sitting at an angle because it's literally bottomed out. So size is going to be a factor.
Hey My Friend !
For sure the compression lock takes a little getting use to and it’s not for everyone including your Princess :)
The Native 5 might be just the right size for her and it’s a nice solid knife :thumbsup:

JonesE

Gold Member
My wife is so awesome. She joined the Spyderco family. She has been religiously carrying this pink Dragonfly for a week now. She has even said she already wants another one, a little bigger. (I was thinking Lil Native?)
20210411-184005.jpg

Hey Billy, I know other have chimed in already. Given she likes a Dragongly, how about stepping up to a slightly larger Delica given she does not like the PM3. Similar size, thinner blade stock so more slicey and a back lock she is familiar with.

JonesE