EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tUT1fjJ.jpg

Opted for the small Sebenza for Micarta Monday:

jttnvZI.jpg

Apparently it caught the attention of this little guy, who came in for a closer look....
QTalbmp.jpg

He was pretty apprehensive and tentative at first.....
0YcBKMJ.jpg

But after a minute or so, he looked me straight in the eye and asked if he could check it out...
KbpTBK4.jpg

I told him to go for it, so the little guy lifted it up all by himself. He said he was surprised by just how light and well balanced it was....
fJxXwsE.jpg

And then, outta nowhere, the little son of a bitch took off with it...hollering something about wanting to show it to his friends.

So now I’m just sitting here waiting for the little shit to come back with my knife.....and startin’ to think I may have gotten screwed by one extremely ballsy little grasshopper.

Last edited:
I got one of those on order. never owned this brand or model before.

ya taking off the black coating there?

No, this is their dark stonewash finish so this is how I received it.

The size is very similar to a Microtech Scarab II and the action is very nice.

Opted for the small Sebenza for Micarta Monday:

jttnvZI.jpg

Apparently it caught the attention of this little guy, who came in for a closer look....
QTalbmp.jpg

He was pretty apprehensive and tentative at first.....
0YcBKMJ.jpg

But after a minute or so, he looked me straight in the eye and asked if he could check it out...
KbpTBK4.jpg

I told him to go for it, so the little guy lifted it up all by himself. He said he was surprised by just how light and well balanced it was....
fJxXwsE.jpg

And then, outta nowhere, the little son of a bitch took off with it...hollering something about wanting to show it to his friends.

So now I’m just sitting here waiting for the little shit to come back with my knife.....and startin’ to think I may have gotten screwed by one extremely ballsy little grasshopper.
I don’t know which I enjoyed more, the pictures or the back story!:D

Back to work today after a restful 3-day weekend. Funny, as this is a Massachusetts holiday that I worked, my Friday off being a rain-out. Anyway, I moved up one drawer from my Russians this morning to my American mid-techs to grab a large 21 Sebenza for Micarta Monday and Patriots Day.

GytcyA0.jpg

UqWFevd.jpg

Back