EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

YQQJLAk.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for the Tenacious as it was my gateway knife into Spyderco's. I've accumulated about a half-dozen different colors/versions over the years, but always end up carrying this original combo-edge and made this a Wayback Wednesday with what was a frequent work beater back in the day. You can see it's got a lot of miles on it.

eQhf5QZ.jpg

YlWHm1M.jpg

It's gray and drizzly again today, but I figured I't try and get my landscape timber stairs done. It's a great luxury building them adjacent to the woodshop as I can cut and assemble each tread/riser section in the shop and only need have my digging/setting tools outdoors. It also lends a comfortable precision to what's generally a pretty rough-hewn task.

Am I showing off a bit here? Well maybe just a little.... 😜

Fm16Wx7.jpg

Man, their marketing pics really don’t do the Drift justice. If I had any cheddar left in my knife piggy-bank I’d have one of those on its way before this post finishes uploading.

Of course.....that’s why Mr Piggy is currently sitting gutted and bled dry.

Too bad, too. I’ve long since been intrigued by the knife....and the milling on that handle is trying like hell to push me over the edge right now, lol.

Very sexy knife. Nice shot!

Back