EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

kye18Yo.jpg

Nice man, the bowie blade is perfect for the CT, and will be impossible to find soon. If they had it available when I got mine I'd definitely have gone bowie.

I was at my desk all morning paying business bills, straightening out one online account, opening another, and catching up with a few things that had lingered too long. After lunch I ran some errands and hit the grocery store for weekly shopping. It made for a great Micarta Monday to carry this beauty. It's starting to show some signs of wear and use but is still seeing just non-work EDC duty.

Bxm9mR3.jpg

EjXg1NW.jpg

Super super slow Monday at work, so took some pics of me using my new to me military at work (I usually have a ton more cutting tasks but it's slow today)

View attachment 1561480

Trimming double sided tape so it doesn't blow around while I paint

View attachment 1561481

Freeing a bumper from its plastic wrapped confinement

View attachment 1561483

Cleaning the extra plastic around the edges of the bumper before I prep and paint

View attachment 1561486
View attachment 1561490

Hopefully a busier day tomorrow
That is my first and only Millie as well. Impressive knife. (I should get another Millitary)

Super super slow Monday at work, so took some pics of me using my new to me military at work (I usually have a ton more cutting tasks but it's slow today)

View attachment 1561480

Trimming double sided tape so it doesn't blow around while I paint

View attachment 1561481

Freeing a bumper from its plastic wrapped confinement

View attachment 1561483

Cleaning the extra plastic around the edges of the bumper before I prep and paint

View attachment 1561486
View attachment 1561490

Hopefully a busier day tomorrow
Omagaawd! 🤩

B8zKoTd.jpg

Micarta Monday is fully covered.
😁

Blade length is 3.42". I agree, the milling is quite elaborate and could really pop.

I'm kind of a plain or black titanium kind of guy. I know boring right?
Sure.

16207110441080.jpg

Back