EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I had a day off from work so I went Tenkara fly fishing, I'm still loving this knife.
wtbrD9Q.jpg

Zz2feOF.jpg

My kid doesn't stand a chance against my Rival. I got tired of her kicking my butt in the Nerf Wars. 8 shots of pump action fury!

Edit: Wish me safe travels. Visiting my home state of Texas, boarding the plane in the morning. I'm honestly upset I won't be able to have a knife. I may have to grab one on the other side, haha. I can't go four days without a knife.

My kid doesn't stand a chance against my Rival. I got tired of her kicking my butt in the Nerf Wars. 8 shots of pump action fury!

Edit: Wish me safe travels. Visiting my home state of Texas, boarding the plane in the morning. I'm honestly upset I won't be able to have a knife. I may have to grab one on the other side, haha. I can't go four days without a knife.

The rival is still too much for my 7 and 8 year old nephews. However, I have the old (maybe ten years at this point) elite raider with two 35 round magazines for it. Yeah they don't stand a chance.

I'm a native Texan too, and am heading down to Galveston next week Thursday for a family reunion of sorts. 9 adults and 9 kids between the ages of 1 and 12 in one beach house.

Back