EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Quiet

"That guy"
Gold Member
Getting a brief bit of sunshine before the rain that's supposed to happen this afternoon!

PlJkDSv.jpg

Bob Denman

Eponymous Member
Gold Member
Platinum Member
Yeah, I've removed enough of my own hide over the years to knit a whole new me! 😄
And no stitches ever!

Knives&Lint

Not NOT licking toads
Platinum Member
Playing around with some Rit Dye with an H1 SE Dragonfly today. I actually lost my Zome green version on a hike recently and decided I needed my replacement to be brighter to prevent it from happening again. I know, I know, the stock yellow was bright already; but where's the fun in that? Used a base coat to make it lime green, then did a fade with some aquamarine. Flamed the hardware afterwards (bronze with some purples coming through in the right light).

aVD8ZpL.jpg

zIhaCLl.jpg

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Getting a brief bit of sunshine before the rain that's supposed to happen this afternoon!

PlJkDSv.jpg
Wow, that's a beauty, my friend! I hadn't seen that pattern before, searched your posts, and found your purchase on the Exchange. Congrats on that one--I'm glad you got it and I didn't see it first as I probably wouldn't have been able to resist making it my third SHF. :eek: They're just great knives.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Ti Anodizing, Mods - Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Playing around with some Rit Dye with an H1 SE Dragonfly today. I actually lost my Zome green version on a hike recently and decided I needed my replacement to be brighter to prevent it from happening again. I know, I know, the stock yellow was bright already; but where's the fun in that? Used a base coat to make it lime green, then did a fade with some aquamarine. Flamed the hardware afterwards (bronze with some purples coming through in the right light).

aVD8ZpL.jpg

zIhaCLl.jpg
Well that looks fun! I like it.