EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

51283878331_c3fe1ea5c5_b.jpg

Here I sit, out of my Johnny and back in shorts and tee, waiting for my wife to take me home from the hospital, with my newly reconstructed knee and the knife I brought with me. This could be a Throwback Thursday, not for the knife which is still au currant, but back to a time too many years ago when I still had a fully functional joint in the middle of my right leg. I promise to take better care of this one. 😇

jY91QSh.jpg

Happy to hear there's nothing missing and nothing extra inside!!!! Speedy heal up n rehab to you!!
Best,

James
View attachment 1613977
Yesterday. Got my days messed up.
ChazzyP ChazzyP and @Zeroedin

Glad to hear it all went well!! Yay!
Ouch buddy, be better quickly!! Nice bringalong you have with you too ;)
G2
Thanks guys--appreciate the kind words and thoughts. :D

This knife is so underrated. Granted, I'm the second owner, and the original put ceramic bearings in it. To me, the action is fantastic. The ergonomics are great, and the spine fits my thumb perfect. Normally I don't like knives this weight, but it is very balanced, vs say the Spyderco GB which is very handle heavy. This balance makes it seem lighter. Plus S90V and the #blackknivesmatter color scheme, it's a favorite.

How do you like the yojombo?
The Yojimbo 2 is a great knife, but appreciating it for what it is has been a journey: This is my third one. 🤣

It's a great EDC weight for me, whether I'm in shorts or jeans. It's a turbo-charged box cutter, so it handles my day-to-day tasks well. I love the essential, boiled-down meanness of it, and the associated ergonomics make it a joy to use.

The Yojimbo 2 is a great knife, but appreciating it for what it is has been a journey: This is my third one. 🤣

It's a great EDC weight for me, whether I'm in shorts or jeans. It's a turbo-charged box cutter, so it handles my day-to-day tasks well. I love the essential, boiled-down meanness of it, and the associated ergonomics make it a joy to use.
Yea I was looking at one it’s such a cool looking knife. I’ve never had a straight blade style like that so didn’t want to shell out that kind of coin for a test run but might have to now.

Yea I was looking at one it’s such a cool looking knife. I’ve never had a straight blade style like that so didn’t want to shell out that kind of coin for a test run but might have to now.
I love mine. Try one, if you don't like it, plenty of people will be interested in buying it on the exchange. Mine has glow-in-the-dark canvas micarta punisher scales.

Well, turns out l mistakenly posted today’s EDC pic in the “Knife you’re embarrassed to own” thread. Doh! After laughing at myself for a few straight minutes (what are the chances of mistakenly posting in a thread with the complete opposite topic) I edited the post and brought it here. Not embarrassed to own this Wasp, considering what you get for the price there’s not much room left for embarrassment.
I left an edited empty post in that other thread so now I guess I have to go find one of my knives to not like anymore to fill it in… naw.

mpkWMWO.jpg

Back