EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

toda1786.jpg

toda1787.jpg

Funambule by Mathieu Callejon

In my line of work, a lot of us wear R.E.D. on Fridays. Today, I'm carrying that way too.

l5y0Pg0.jpg
Nice Wayfarer Classic, F! I've kept an eye out for one on the Exchange, though I passed on a couple that were too blingy for my taste and just missed a couple that I liked. I've come real close to having one made to order and wrote in again not too long ago. Ilya said they make the parts needed periodically and fill orders in batches. I should check back but I'm not feeling particularly flush right now. 😔

Nice Wayfarer Classic, F! I've kept an eye out for one on the Exchange, though I passed on a couple that were too blingy for my taste and just missed a couple that I liked. I've come real close to having one made to order and wrote in again not too long ago. Ilya said they make the parts needed periodically and fill orders in batches. I should check back but I'm not feeling particularly flush right now. 😔

We all find ourselves that way from time to time. This one is an anniversary gift from my wife from several years ago. She's a keeper, and the knife is great as well! :D

Back