EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hry Aryan
When you upload your photo on imgur, right click it and open it as a new tab.
Then you need to copy the hyperlink.
Once you have done that, don't post the link straight in the bladeforums text area. You need to use the upload a photo tab right next to the emoticons tab and paste it there.

Im good, thanks, Hry XtianAus
am using Iphone, so trying to adjust to imgur,(no right click)
Im working on it to post pics here.
BTW -this is a great forum, friendly members, appreciate all,
Cheers!

Last edited:
ovJV8Bv.jpg
Sweet TSEK, Icky! :cool:

Im good, thanks, Hry XtianAus
am using Iphone, so trying to adjust to imgur,(no right click)
Im working on it to post pics here.
BTW -this is a great forum, friendly members, appreciate all,
Cheers!
Welcome Aryan. If you’re using iphone, you can also do what I do when in a hurry. Just take a photo, then take a screenshot of the photo and upload the screenshot directly from your pics using the blue ‘upload a file’ option directly under the ‘post reply’ option. The screenshot is far less data rich, and will upload in a snap. Best of luck!

Thanks Flatblackcapo, appreciate ur support

Oops too many mistakes, but I’ll get there soon

Glad to help.
Also, no worries, I think we have all been there. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome Aryan. If you’re using iphone, you can also do what I do when in a hurry. Just take a photo, then take a screenshot of the photo and upload the screenshot directly from your pics using the blue ‘upload a file’ option directly under the ‘post reply’ option. The screenshot is far less data rich, and will upload in a snap. Best of luck!

I'm not sure that method will work for non-paying members. I could be wrong, it has happened once or twice before. :D

We were gonna finish clearing the downed trees from the road to our hilltop today, but decided to take care of a few things out and finish up the door project here at the cabin. Those trees will still be there when we get back and they're only in our way. The double glass doors have never been right since we got the place and now I have both the screen doors I built fitted and installed; both glass doors tuned up and trimmed; the split door stile (from A-holes trying to break in) repaired; and the antique latch-sets adjusted and striker plates properly mortised and set.

As it was basically a carpentry day then, I pocketed my most carried and favorite work knife. There was actually enough signal to upload a couple fresh pics today too. Gotta head back down tomorrow, but it's been a beautiful and productive time here in the woods with one lovely rain day when we could just chill out in front of the fire and putter around the house.

H3mvapW.jpg
2FakZou.jpg

Last edited:
Hello forum
Im new here, pls help/guide me to post some pics of my EDC knife, I cannot upload any foto, help needed pls.
Thanks
Hey Aryan,
Welcome and all the responses just go to show how awesome this place can be.

What I do to post pics, and works quickest for me is from my phone I upload to imgur then I copy the "BBCODE" line option for the image after its done uploading and then paste it here. Hope that helps and welcome!

Last edited:
Glad to help.
Also, no worries, I think we have all been there. Enjoy the forum.

I'm not sure that method will work for non-paying members. I could be wrong, it has happened once or twice before. :D

You’re right, I need to be a paid member to post directly thru phone:)
Thanks for ur link of technical-q-a, Im trying it there & it helps

Last edited:
Hey Aryan,
Welcome and all the responses just go to show how awesome this place can be.

What I do to post pics, and works quickest for me is from my phone I upload to imgur then I copy the "BBCODE" line option for the image after its done uploading and then paste it here. Hope that helps and welcome!

Thanks soliddawn,
This forum is awesome, several members welcoming me & trying to help :thumbsup::thumbsup:
& Its fun to post pics, the struggle to reach there is worth it.

Back