EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

wihPohG.jpg

I had a little knife dude ritual for breakfast :
Using . . .
Last year's Christmas present to myself a Benchmade 710 in M390
This year's Christmas present to myself purchased soon after the 710 in a panic pounce when it hit the exchange . . . my beloved Para2 in M4
and
to add a little Christmas color my brandynew, bought just as a Christmas carry knife, my Case Trapper in Dark Red Jigged Bone CV; spay blade removed of course. :thumbsup:

With these I progressed through the line up and devoutly diced up my fresh breakfast pear in a peaceful transfer of power from the mighty 710 to the Sophisticated and Extremely Capable M4 Para2 presided over by the CV Trapper.
A good time was had by all !

Eaten with a bit of blue berry yogurt and a slice of French lemon cake and espresso. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The CV has, just in the less than a month I've had it, developed attractive golds, browns and bright blue layers of patina with zero coaxing on my part. I just cut up a little fruit for breakfast and wash it in very hot water. Viola !
:) :D

Somebody in the back says : "But what is that clip I see in your pocket ? ? ? "
Oh . . . errrrr . . . my what sharp little eyes you have . . . errrrr . . . that's my Spyderco Fradon Lock Delica Special run HAP-40 in Carbon Fiber.
But that's another post.
You weren't supposed to see that . . . :( :rolleyes:

PS: and since we are getting all long post and everything . . .
The Chef actually asked me to buy her a knife for Christmas (when she saw mine one day when I was doing a Honey Do for her) . . . and so
The Chef is carrying her Swiss Army Knife Tinker because she likes the stellar precision pliers ! ! !
Merry, Merry , Merry Christmas !
And a
HAP(-40)PY NEW YEAR !

Last edited:
Back