EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Knives and a picture of the Osprey I saw in a nest getting off the ferry yesterday.

Rq7E2n3.jpg

r8oBYMD.jpg

After relating in yesterday's post that I went to file pics after turning up my nose and deleting those taken for Thinner Thursday, I did find one on my phone of the Skinny Sheepsfoot that I spared and kinda like. I did at least carry that knife back to the appropriate drawer this morning so it marginally qualifies for posting here. There's something about RHK's red G10 that really appeals to me too....

ZcinHJh.jpg

Also yesterday, another post in response to Dadpool Dadpool 's hopes for the weathering of his XM18's new brass hardware included a file pic of my Spanto Dragon, which I decided to carry today for Fatter Framelock Flipper Friday while we resumed splitting and woodshed stocking, this time with some oak bolts left over from last season over on our other lot next door.

TnndeTN.jpg

TBGdOF7.jpg

Spent most of a lazy Friday afternoon fidgeting with the Snecx. I really like this knife.

Gonna have to switch up my carry to something a little more “gentlemanly” for an evening out, however…..which is reason #237 as to why we need boxes and drawers filled with a multitude of various knives.

It’s not about “want. It’s all about “need”.

A477BCB6-6706-4591-8EB7-FA8F6687A82A.jpeg55CE9D8A-25DF-4867-9101-B94F36C9B1A8.jpeg

Back