EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

4fXQckr.jpg

Sunday Carry!

We ended up walking again today for 3 in a row despite no change in the excessive heat and humidity. I did my 2 miles and stayed with the little brother ZT0450 modded with a CF scale IWB and hung onto it all day as I didn't change out to work clothes to finish soldering the 10 remaining window pans in the AC'd comfort of the woodshop.

I've been following some of the discussion here earlier this week regarding picture quality and the use of various image hosting websites. I've noticed for some time what A.L. A.L. mentioned a few days ago that uploading to Imgur robs one's pics of color and a bit of crispness as that's been my go to app for quite a few years now. They used to have some decent photo editing tools, but now only feature cropping and image size reduction, the latter of which comes in handy for posting here as well as being able to paste their BB code directly into the text box.

I've been fooling around over at BD_01 BD_01 's picture posting practice thread a bit and am trying an alternate method not involving photo hosting which seems to maintain the crispness and color saturation that Imgur takes away. Instead of uploading to Imgur, downsizing there, then posting from my Mac as usual, I'm bluetoothing pics to the Mac, downsizing there, then pasting the Jpegs directly into the text box here. It seems to work OK, but I did notice that if I log out the pics show up hardly larger than thumbnails. Y'all will let me know if these don't come out page-filling (or at all), OK?

1659914678499.jpeg

1659914712526.jpeg

Last edited:
We ended up walking again today for 3 in a row despite no change in the excessive heat and humidity. I did my 2 miles and stayed with the little brother ZT0450 modded with a CF scale IWB and hung onto it all day as I didn't change out to work clothes to finish soldering the 10 remaining window pans in the AC'd comfort of the woodshop.

I've been following some of the discussion here earlier this week regarding picture quality and the use of various image hosting websites. I've noticed for some time what A.L. A.L. mentioned a few days ago that uploading to Imgur robs one's pics of color and a bit of crispness as that's been my go to app for quite a few years now. They used to have some decent photo editing tools, but now only feature cropping and image size reduction, the latter of which comes in handy for posting here as well as being able to paste their BB code directly into the text box.

I've been fooling around over at BD_01 BD_01 's picture posting practice thread a bit and am trying an alternate method not involving photo hosting which seems to maintain the crispness and color saturation that Imgur takes away. Instead of uploading to Imgur, downsizing there, then posting from my Mac as usual, I'm bluetoothing pics to the Mac, downsizing there, then pasting the Jpegs directly into the text box here. It seems to work OK, but I did notice that if I log out the pics show up hardly larger than thumbnails. Y'all will let me know if these don't come out page-filling (or at all), OK?

View attachment 1893504

View attachment 1893505
On my iPad, they just fill the width of the post window. Not too big, not too small.

Back