EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

CbIrqT0.jpg

xHXt4UD.jpg
U definitely know the taste of black!

Can’t put this one down. Although I have much “nicer” knives there is just a great joy in carrying a knife that does everything you need it to do.

(Took these last night so I’m stretching “today”, forgive me.)

Somebody wants to go for a walk:
esgZ7CH.jpg

82FyGA9.jpg

And this one has been getting me through the end of winter: (the knife not the beer)
nMZ6XgY.jpg
Hm, liked the dog and realized that yo nickname may have something to do with it, so searched it, but Google only found lap dog. Instead. Is it who the dog is?

Probably not going to get any "likes" for this but I've been carrying a Kershaw/Hinderer Thermite (3880) for a couple of days.

It's one of my favorite "cheap" EDC knives. Heck of a knife for just $20. Makes me wonder why I even bothered to spend $350 on an Gen 6 XM-18 3.0 Slicer. LOL!

IMG_1315.jpg
Catching the blade and slowly opening gives killing sound of lockup! Probably even multikilling! All sentrys down without even realizing there was no coating! Meanwhile, here, hold your,, not getting any,, sixteenth.

Hm, liked the dog and realized that yo nickname may have something to do with it, so searched it, but Google only found lap dog. Instead. Is it who the dog is?

That is my dog. Her name is Muffin.

LAPE is a special brand of Bape.
union-reopen-bape-lape.jpg

Is a special type of

s_58acfb3e291a355a3501db8a.jpg

Edit: better include some knife stuff!

Rocking the Scamwari today. One of the nicest hand rubbed satins I have owned.
sFLYGLS.jpg

Last edited:
Back