EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Morning.

i-6cj7Cdw-X4.jpg

i-gc3V9H3-X4.jpg

The rounds in the moon clip look like 9mm factory rounds, yet the revolver appears to be 357. What is accuracy like with that setup? I know, .356 vs .357 or .358
Nice looking knife and revolver

What do you think of it my friend? I was talking to Mike Vagnino the other week and he's really excited about them. I'll probably have to get one when that model is restocked again sometime in the next month or so. Have you tried sharpening it yet? That dendritic cobalt is a different type of animal.
I like it so far, but haven’t carried it a ton. Smooth as silk. Btw this is the m390 version - terravantium version is tough to find and a buddy had this he was ready to offload.

My only complaint would be the clip retention is pretty bad. Haven’t messed with it, but may have to.

I like it so far, but haven’t carried it a ton. Smooth as silk. Btw this is the m390 version - terravantium version is tough to find and a buddy had this he was ready to offload.

My only complaint would be the clip retention is pretty bad. Haven’t messed with it, but may have to.
Ooo ok, cool. Yea I really like that design, it's got a really cool classic look to it. Mike said it was "kinda based on the Loveless Chute Knife". Pretty sweet. Yea the terravantium ones are tough to get. There's more coming this month or the next.

Back