EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Carrying my new $30 knife, a Kershaw Atmos. Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, it is beautiful, and has the most amazing action for a $30 Chinese made knife. Yes, blade is 8cr13mov, but I have a strop nearby. And the blade grind is great for cutting. Really impressed with this, and highly recommended for anyone looking for a great budget knife.

UGl4zOt.jpg

mg9dypa.jpg

F4JC3AX.jpg

Carrying my new $30 knife, a Kershaw Atmos. Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, it is beautiful, and has the most amazing action for a $30 Chinese made knife. Yes, blade is 8cr13mov, but I have a strop nearby. And the blade grind is great for cutting. Really impressed with this, and highly recommended for anyone looking for a great budget knife.

UGl4zOt.jpg

mg9dypa.jpg

F4JC3AX.jpg
Looks like a nice carry. Thanks for sharing your impressions. I didn’t even know they existed, but now I want one!

Looks like a nice carry. Thanks for sharing your impressions. I didn’t even know they existed, but now I want one!

Carries amazingly well. Real deep carry pocket clip. Only weighs 2 ounces. And the fit and finish is astounding for the price. Perfect centering right out of the box. And the action, as I mentioned, is superb. I was really surprised. And most of all, I love the design. Highly recommended.

Carries amazingly well. Real deep carry pocket clip. Only weighs 2 ounces. And the fit and finish is astounding for the price. Perfect centering right out of the box. And the action, as I mentioned, is superb. I was really surprised. And most of all, I love the design. Highly recommended.
I've wanted one of these for a while, but told myself I wouldn't add any more knives to the "budget" clutter (mostly Kershaws). Regardless, mine should be here Monday :rolleyes:

Thanks. I thought my cs dlc was bad, but it is blue on this knife too. How pity. Damn.
My Skinny’s stonewashed DLC is absolutely beautiful, I wouldn’t change a thing. I took that picture to show off the iridescent qualities this finish has. You get the blade ugly with finger prints and it still looks beautiful! Love Hinderer’s stonewashed DLC!!

My Skinny’s stonewashed DLC is absolutely beautiful, I wouldn’t change a thing. I took that picture to show off the iridescent qualities this finish has. You get the blade ugly with finger prints and it still looks beautiful! Love Hinderer’s stonewashed DLC!!
+1

Back