1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. HallsquadSkates1984

HallsquadSkates1984 Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 17, 2018
    [​IMG]

Large Sebenza 21 w/ Gabon

2. xraso

xraso Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was second guessing myself on the CF, thinking I should of gotten an Ebony one, but this CF is really nice. I am glad I went with the CF.

3. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Fresh out of the box tonight .
    Para 3 LW really like it :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

4. HallsquadSkates1984

HallsquadSkates1984 Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 17, 2018
    Love the micro wrap cuff on the lanyard!

Fullflat likes this.
  5. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    I'm really impressed with this little guy, TI handle's frame lock, over travel stop, for 26 bucks! Now I have to anodize him up. Crkt jettison compact..
    [​IMG]

6. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Well, May 17th is Norways national day/constitutional day as well as my mothers birthday. Accordingly, I had to class it up.
    [​IMG]

7. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I do like the AXIS lock, Gator. I have a couple dozen Benchmades, both newer as well as older, classic models, and most of them have their trademarked McHenry and Williams AXIS. I like the copy that Shirogorov produced for their Tabargan and would still like to find a 110 or 110B. Similarly actuated locks are the caged ball bearing system in my Spyderco Manix XL and 2 and the Blackie Collins bolt in my two Sage 3's. Like those as well.

I also have lots of frame locks and liner locks as well as a few compression and back locks. I like those too. You may notice here that I just like locking folding knives. :D

In the interest of full disclosure, I have a few slippies that I think are OK and once had a Hogue with a button lock that I didn't like at all. :oops:

8. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    [​IMG]

KVT, tgtodd, Khanvoy44 and 14 others like this.
  9. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Today is a good day! :)

Rykjeklut likes this.
  10. Cscotttsss

Cscotttsss Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 3, 2015
    UGH, I want this!

Keyman, kagato82 and Fullflat like this.
  11. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp I support the 3rd amendment! Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Suppose they're freakin brothers every way, like M.J.? In Norway? ;)

Fullflat likes this.
  12. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
  13. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Nice shot !! CRKT makes some great budget folders .
    I really like my little Pilar
    Disregard the Spydie that snuck in the picture when i wasn’t looking :D
    [​IMG]

14. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
  15. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
  16. Cscotttsss

Cscotttsss Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Completing the second full week of carry for this one and not finding anything I don't dislike about it yet. I predict this is going to be one of Sypdercos biggest sellers.

[​IMG]Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

17. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
  18. kagato82

kagato82 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 2, 2012
  19. ty_higg

ty_higg KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 16, 2011
    09F481F4-DECC-423F-A659-270352433915.jpeg
    An old favorite today.

20. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    To revisit this, having somewhat dully misunderstood your reply, I was really struck by some similarities in the two knives carried on successive days--not only the AXIS lock, but their size, linearity, black G10 scales, and exposed liners, not to mention that I'd tied up almost identical lanyards on them. Maybe I'll have to choose something to break the mold when I head over to the shop this afternoon to repair some cedar siding boards removed from a job preparatory to replacing three windows this weekend.

Maybe I'll go with the still pretty new Biblio today which is certainly different enough and has seen precious little love since the arrival of the Tabargan.

[​IMG]