EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Just installed my MXG clip that came in today for the Para 3 . Feels great and looks amazing :thumbsup:
KSJcmRC.jpg

BskHcrv.jpg

:thumbsup:
83wo.jpg

These thinly ground knives sure do seem to be catching back on. (@91bravo - finally using this one now that I’m not afraid of sharpening it :thumbsup:)

How are you liking the regrind and any idea how thin behind the edge now? Ive been thinking about having one done as i hear they cut like lasers afterward! Curious what a maker charges for a regrind also. She looks sweet!

How are you liking the regrind and any idea how thin behind the edge now? Ive been thinking about having one done as i hear they cut like lasers afterward! Curious what a maker charges for a regrind also. She looks sweet!
“It will cut!”
Don’t know how thin behind the edge it is but, by my finger calipers, it’s almost as thin as a couple I have from Razor Edge and much thinner than any production knife I’ve handled.

Not sure what the Krein Regrind costs but Josh at Razor seems reasonable. https://www.razoredgeknives.com/services-fees/sharpeningmod-prices

My bad thought you were talking to me since you posted below my post lol . A few are on my iggy list and just took them off for a millisecond and it was painful :D but there back on now :eek:

Last edited:
“It will cut!”
Don’t know how thin behind the edge it is but, by my finger calipers, it’s almost as thin as a couple I have from Razor Edge and much thinner than any production knife I’ve handled.

Not sure what the Krein Regrind costs but Josh at Razor seems reasonable. https://www.razoredgeknives.com/services-fees/sharpeningmod-prices

Thanks for the link. Thats a thorough list and very helpful. I appreciate it and enjoy that sweet blade!

No worries. I do like that Hogue Ritter though. I hear good things about them and have been eyeing those also.
I’m very Happy with it and think they did a great job on it . Feels really good in hand with nice traction but not overly aggressive. The blade is darn sexy to lol :D
EDIT: It’s all a matter of preference but I like this able lock better then the axis although similar in design I’m not sure if it’s the Wolfe springs or what but the action isn’t as slappy as it is on a BM axis lock . Feels thicker and hydraulic “almost” and more solid but just my personal opinion and preference .
Looks like there back on pre-order and out of stock again . I want another one I like it so much lol.

Last edited:
Back