EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

fAF75JT.jpg

Trying to dodge thunder showers while waiting for the grill to heat up to cook the brats, I walked over to the bulk tank to shoot pics of today's carry. My full and mini Ritter Griptilians with Wilkins coarse G10 scales are Rittilikins, but this baby shows nothing but a little Benchmade hardware with Wilkins blade, aluminum hardcoat scales, and deep-carry clip, so this should be a Wilktilian instead of a Griptilkins. I really wanted a set of Kevin's Ti scales, but this one showed up as is on the Exchange and I like the aluminum just fine. :D

86j5g5Z.jpg

yEeg57U.jpg

Morning/afternoon carry. 2015 Buck Lux 816 vs 2005 Bad Boy Z Pup. Slight edge to the Bad Boy in cutting speed. Bought the knife 4 years ago when Buck was just about giving them away. I tried really hard not to like this knife, but I couldn't. It's an excellent little knife. Looks good, takes and holds an edge, and the Ti coating is a nice touch. It's often in my pocket on days like today where I'm going to be in the heat all day pouring sweat. Plenty of saltwater in our air too, and never had a speck of rust on it. Probably the best $25 knife I've ever owned.20190622_081313.jpg

Back