EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

https://i.imgur.com/prRdqlt.jpg
prRdqlt.jpg

Been giving this little guy a chance again, but I just don't like it. Am I weird?
Nothing weird about that. You just know what you like. There are a couple spydie models that everyone insists to me are perfect designs, but no matter how many times I try, just can’t make them work for me. It’s all about personal preference, IMO. Keep thinking for yourself :)

Yesterday I transitioned from the honeymoon phase with my new "RRRsussian gyem" (like Nick Shabbaz's fake Russian accent), stuck it in my pocket, and actually used it a little. I carried it to the Stop n Shop in the morning with no expectation of actual deployment, later tying up a lanyard, making it much more my own. (With very few exceptions, knives just don't feel right in my pocket without a pull.)

Anyway, I took the F95R over to the shop, trimmed a little tape off some boring templates I made, made a couple light adjustment cuts on my Spanish Cedar handrail parts, and sharpened my pencil a couple times. Nothing major, but it's a start.... :rolleyes:

WFKGgjg.jpg
EaXOClu.jpg
Nice to know someone actually uses those pricey blades :D

Back