EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

166c939.jpg
who makes that knife?

She looks like one of my first cats. Long gone but still missed. Enjoy her company while you have it.:thumbsup:
Absolutely and everyday is never taken for granite and enjoyed to it’s fullest and I always let her know on a daily basis :)
I also feel your loss as I know first hand since my siamese cat Buster passed on December 8th 2016 at 16 years old and he was my buddy and still missed immensely to this day is a understatement.

To me, EDC is 'every day carry' i.e. not just 'what knife shall I carry today' but the stuff I always have on me as soon as I put my pants on (given it's all either on the belt in sheaths or in the pockets). So there is little change in that setup. In my case, it's a Laguiole pocket knife (a very good one) that has been living on my belt for 30 years 7 days a week, a Leatherman also on the belt (used to be a classic PST for 20+ years, replaced by a Rebar when it was too worn out, again the Rebar changes unless it's broken and must be replaced), a mini Leatherman (in the past a Micra, now a Squirt S) in a pocket. Plus of course other useful stuff. Those three knives/tools are always there, unless I travel by plane or enter a government building where edged tools are prohibited.

Today, in addition to those, I carry a Hultafors OK4 as I'm working in the yard on cleaning up and preparing wooden parts for a pergola-to-be. There will also be a Terava puukko 140 in play for scraping off gunk from old planks, as it has a longer blade and a nice straight, sharp spine. These two are, however, not everyday carry items.

Back