1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. js1badsti

js1badsti Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2015
    who makes that knife?

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  2. aue123

aue123 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 10, 2018
    any 319-2 in the wild?

3. JOELSM

JOELSM

Aug 30, 2007
    She looks like one of my first cats. Long gone but still missed. Enjoy her company while you have it.:thumbsup:

filtrum, lzeplin, Catman10 and 4 others like this.
  4. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Absolutely and everyday is never taken for granite and enjoyed to it’s fullest and I always let her know on a daily basis :)
    I also feel your loss as I know first hand since my siamese cat Buster passed on December 8th 2016 at 16 years old and he was my buddy and still missed immensely to this day is a understatement.

JOELSM, Edgeoflife, lzeplin and 4 others like this.
  5. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
  6. psquared

psquared

Aug 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

7. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    20190713_012656-918x1156.jpg

8. Pr3inar

Pr3inar

Oct 17, 2015
    It’s the stainless version of the Buckaroo, it’s just called Cowboy!

Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.
  9. ggw

ggw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2018
    gdfgdIMG-0364.jpg

10. jhynds

jhynds Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Kody Eutsler

filtrum, Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.
  11. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
  12. schwep

schwep

Jan 4, 2017
    To me, EDC is 'every day carry' i.e. not just 'what knife shall I carry today' but the stuff I always have on me as soon as I put my pants on (given it's all either on the belt in sheaths or in the pockets). So there is little change in that setup. In my case, it's a Laguiole pocket knife (a very good one) that has been living on my belt for 30 years 7 days a week, a Leatherman also on the belt (used to be a classic PST for 20+ years, replaced by a Rebar when it was too worn out, again the Rebar changes unless it's broken and must be replaced), a mini Leatherman (in the past a Micra, now a Squirt S) in a pocket. Plus of course other useful stuff. Those three knives/tools are always there, unless I travel by plane or enter a government building where edged tools are prohibited.
    [​IMG]
    Today, in addition to those, I carry a Hultafors OK4 as I'm working in the yard on cleaning up and preparing wooden parts for a pergola-to-be. There will also be a Terava puukko 140 in play for scraping off gunk from old planks, as it has a longer blade and a nice straight, sharp spine. These two are, however, not everyday carry items.

13. Icky Thump

Icky Thump

Dec 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Korean Hog, gotgoat, ChazzyP and 14 others like this.
  14. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    I am calling now, they should know u opened it with sharp object!

Fullflat and Rykjeklut like this.
  15. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    If not yo commenting, i would think, it is one of yo edc items! I mean, just look at her! Right in a row! Asking to take with ya

16. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    That’s why I just punch em open with my fists ;)

TenShun705, filtrum and Lapedog like this.
  17. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Yes sometimes she’ll lay between everything and other times she’ll just lay on top of any and everything lol .

filtrum and Fullflat like this.
  18. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Thats how i feel when another damn spyder drops on my nose when i am trying to fall asleep.

What to it, didnt like reeves ht work?

TenShun705 and Fullflat like this.
  19. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    We all, at bf, all do that, brother...

Fullflat likes this.
  20. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Lol!
    And When between everything, she, Being so black, could really have a chance among blackout edc, here in TGIF russia ...

TheFactor and Fullflat like this.