1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tried to get my bike in the Spydie hole and didn’t make it lol but still a cool pic I think .
    [​IMG]

ChazzyP, toto07, PNWhovian and 21 others like this.
  2. Catman10

Catman10 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2019
    [​IMG]

3. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
  4. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Just got back from a absolutely beautiful ride ! Spinning some vinyl having a cold beverage admiring my Para 3 Maxamet and getting ready to fire up the barbecue :thumbsup: Life is good :)
    [​IMG]

5. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Nice view!

Edgeoflife, Jpd0144, Fullflat and 3 others like this.
  6. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Awesome pictures!

7. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Thanks my friend and you’ve inspired me :D

lzeplin and Fullflat like this.
  8. xraso

xraso Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Fullflat, TenShun705 and cnm123 like this.
  9. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
  10. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Craig Brown Exponent.

Fullflat, TenShun705 and Edgeoflife like this.
  11. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Watched mccoy cleaned troodon, dat blade is wide, i could not be calm since, so i finally went and took my chirab. I dont see a reason for scarab to be discontinued, really
    #nologo
    There is no wide otfs today i would like to get n carry even for free, so the maker is my man. I just need a straight n simple, sharp angles handle, is it really that hard.

[​IMG]

12. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
  13. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Thanks! Its gorgeous out here at Lake Tahoe and finally got me something to EDC during vacation after my TSA incident!

14. JOELSM

JOELSM

Aug 30, 2007
    Two very different copperheads.

[​IMG]

15. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    I’ll probably be exiled for admitting this, but I don’t own any SAKs. :confused: I want one, but not sure which one to get :eek: Something easy to carry without too many tools. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I used to own a SAK when I was like 8 years old, no longer have it though

Edgeoflife, lzeplin and Fullflat like this.
  16. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Carrying the Szabo on this lovely, relaxing Sunday, but I couldn't resist a killer deal on a composite Kershaw Leek. It's adorable! I mean, lots of knives look adorable next to the Szabo . . . but the Leek is adorable in its own right. :D

First thing I did was add the MXG deep-carry clip from my long-gone Blur and pop out the safety lock (which this clip renders useless anyway, as it partially covers it).

[​IMG]

I love KAI's BlackWash, but it does make the brazing line and different steels (14C28N from the spine to the brazing line, D2 from the edge up to the line) harder to spot. I tried to capture it here. I've never own a knife with a composite blade before, and I love D2; this was an easy pickup.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  17. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
  18. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Just finished wiping down some of my toys :)
    [​IMG]

19. jhynds

jhynds Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Love this little guy

[​IMG]

Ajack60, alliuse, Dadpool and 11 others like this.
  20. lzeplin

lzeplin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2012
    I have several, used to be all I would carry. My favorite is the hiker, plenty of tools 2nd is the electrician.

TenShun705, Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.