1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    DB_Cruiser, Ajack60, Argle and 19 others like this.
  2. Buck Razor

Buck Razor Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Native 5 SALT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pehota

pehota

Feb 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

4. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_5581.JPG
    I love Civivis and been eyeing that Wyvern. Looks like another one i might just have to pick up also.

Finally back to my hometown of Houston after a week vacation. Had a great time with the fam at Lake Tahoe but must say I am glad to be home! Heres one from the mail call. Indiana knives exclusive Metamorph front flipper and I must say I like the improvements over my aluminum version. The aluminum was pretty slick so much better grip with the G10 and a deep carry clip as well as a slight upgrade in blade steel. Our cat seems to like it too.

Argle, miso2, lzeplin and 14 others like this.
  5. pehota

pehota

Feb 9, 2015
    Not, was photographed not thinking about it, so just in the frame better placed :)

Fullflat and Edgeoflife like this.
  6. Icky Thump

Icky Thump

Dec 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Ajack60, Argle, lzeplin and 12 others like this.
  7. TheEdge01

TheEdge01

Apr 3, 2015
    [​IMG]
    I’ve been carrying this little guy lately.

DB_Cruiser, Ajack60, Argle and 13 others like this.
  8. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
  9. atony

atony Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    What is that?

10. PeaceInOurTime

PeaceInOurTime

Mar 20, 2019
    [​IMG]

Ajack60, Argle, PNWhovian and 13 others like this.
  11. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    Headed to the annual Clam Festival, YUM.

Happy weekend everybody!

[​IMG]

12. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_5595.jpg IMG_5596.jpg Grabbed a Factor Equipment Verve user and im diggin it. Pretty nice especially for the price point. Ti framelock and s35vn on ceramic bearings with a great action and well made. If i came acrossed an iconic model for a good price id grab it. I read these are made by Bestech and emailed Factor which gave a speedy reply but wouldnt confirm.

13. Sedit

Sedit Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2018
    IMG_20190720_180254_538.jpg
    Victorinox cybertool (Not in Picture)
    Fred Perrin Le Bowie
    Cheers
    Matt

14. mushka

mushka

Jun 27, 2018
    Still daily carrying the sak huntsman, wenger patriot, sak money clip. I'll probably never change again.

PeaceInOurTime and Edgeoflife like this.
  15. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I haven't owned a PM2 in a couple years -- this one is hitting me in all the right ways. :D

[​IMG]

16. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
  17. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Early morning hunt.
    76191A23-15A6-4E86-A220-6CBA851C6F6C.jpeg

18. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Isn’t that DLT Exclusive Awesome !
    One of my favorite Spydies :thumbsup:

19. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    It really is a marvelous knife. I'm glad I circled back to the PM2 with this variation.

My shorty Lynch clip should be here Monday, and I'm curious what that will be like on it. (I've admired yours with the long Lynch clip; I may try that one next.)

TenShun705, Fullflat and dc50 like this.
  20. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019