EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Micarta Monday! ;)

WuLh0vY.jpg
Fantastic idea!

I3RMLYrh.jpg

So I loved my sr22 so much I had to get more lion steel, gonna carry the sr1 nowView attachment 1197376

Side note are the pocket clips supposed to be like this?
How do you suppose for a girl to carry this on her strings pants? It's bent just same like my awful aaa batt eagtac light clip. Hopefully it is not made from same crap metal, because i ve never saw an awful cheapest otf copy having a clip that bad. There is no way to bend it, coz it is soft and will return instantly. Maybe eagtac buyer is suoposed to be a fan of doing ht by himself, dunno. I am not.

I often take my cue for a day's carry from what I've seen earlier from my fellow Knife Knuts here on these pages. Most recently I saw @Keyman 's patina'd brass on his black G10 Hinderer which had me leaning toward my 3.5 XM18 Dragon with like scales and hardware, then ran across @toal299 's HalfTrack which is almost identical to mine with copper hardware and black G10. Finally I saw @Filoso 's handsome Spydie and call for Micarta Monday backed up by Officer's Match Officer's Match and T thefrank 's--that last one just now, after the fact--contributions for name-day carry. Anyway, I settled on RHK with my MP1 in red linen Micarta and a BMK Proper in green canvas for today.

c84gBcP.jpg

wVG123y.jpg

I'll get to the XM and HalfTrack down the road....

You're definitely in for wallet trouble, Edgeoflife Edgeoflife . After much internal debate about spending that amount of money on a knife, I finally bought a small 21 cocobolo. After a couple years I topped out 7 larges--3/21's, 2/25's, a 'Zaan, and an Inkosi with 2 Wilson Combats among them--plus a snakewood Mnandi. The small was sold along the way as it was a great knife but not a good fit for my hand and one 25 was included in a trade for a Shiro, leaving me with my current 7 CRKs with none likely going anywhere.

In financial terms, CRK ownership is not so much a slippery slope as a vertical drop, for some into a bottomless pit.

Congratulations on your new knife, regardless. Expect your love to grow. :D

I often take my cue for a day's carry from what I've seen earlier from my fellow Knife Knuts here on these pages. Most recently I saw @Keyman 's patina'd brass on his black G10 Hinderer which had me leaning toward my 3.5 XM18 Dragon with like scales and hardware, then ran across @toal299 's HalfTrack which is almost identical to mine with copper hardware and black G10. Finally I saw @Filoso 's handsome Spydie and call for Micarta Monday backed up by Officer's Match Officer's Match and T thefrank 's--that last one just now, after the fact--contributions for name-day carry. Anyway, I settled on RHK with my MP1 in red linen Micarta and a BMK Proper in green canvas for today.

c84gBcP.jpg

wVG123y.jpg

I'll get to the XM and HalfTrack down the road....

I’ve never really gave much thought into owning a Hinderer, mainly because of no lefty version, but that right there makes me reconsider. Congratulations. That’s pretty dang slick looking

Back