EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Skinny Monday?
27wxefp.jpg

Oe6ehes.jpg

I already carried my plain 21 today but I reckon in the spirit of things I can open my mail with my micarta 21

View attachment 1201504

I've slowly sold off most my plain Titanium knives and only have a couple carbon fiber..... my collection is mostly micarta. I love how it wears and looks compared to everything else. All I'm missing is a Micarta Damascus blade and I'm set

I've slowly sold off most my plain Titanium knives and only have a couple carbon fiber..... my collection is mostly micarta. I love how it wears and looks compared to everything else. All I'm missing is a Micarta Damascus blade and I'm set
I’ve got a mixed variety of plain and micarta. Bout half and half. Only have one Zt carbon fiber that doesn’t get carried. My next ones will be either a blade hq or KA carbon fiber Inkosi. I have a Sebenza 31 plain handle ladder Damascus on order but no telling when it will arrive. That’ll be my first Damascus.

This morning I just had to finish up securing the throttle and electric cables for the mower that run through the towbar to the remote operating panel that sits on the seat of the Ranger. It was easier to pull the front hitch plate to secure that end with a couple zip ties. Here are the essential tools for any Vermont mower mechanic--box open wrench, socket driver, and Sebenza.

u0yVX3n.jpg

Heading out to the fields I decided it wiser to go back to a less expensive and easier-to-spot knife as I'm in and out of the Ranger and up against woody growth while mowing and brush-hogging as we work to restore and expand our small fields on the lower acreage. We pick up a lot of leaves, sticks, ferns, and crap in the cab and bed while working. Here, with all that stuff are a variety of cutting tools--Jonsered chain saw, loppers, Council Tool Boy's Axe, hand pruning saw in the red bag, the shovel with deep serrated teeth, and of course my Endura.

OOOPS--STILL IN PROGRESS--HIT POST BY MISTAKE.

7tb9vSv.jpg

Back