Edgepro 220 grit stone

Some are Shapton, some are Chosera and some Edgepro
G2

Reckon I'm confused as I didn't post #18 but Mikke's image has the Edge pro marked right on the stone, so I would say they were Edge pro
G2

Ok update, just got a package back from EdgePro with a hand written note, remember those things? lol it's a dying art since the 'email' but basically Ben didn't find anything wrong with the stone I sent him, remember though that I had roughed up the surface and it did cut better but still had that funky stain that came from some place. With that in mind, Ben didn't want to just turn around and send mine back and say...'nothing found wrong' he went out of his way to send me a new stone, mine also was new, and he surfaced it prior to sending so she's ready to rock...see what I did there ? ;)

I appreciate their attention to their customers and quick service too.
G2

Last update, this new stone does soak up the water like a sailor that had been adrift at sea for weeks without water, ( I was a sailor and have been at sea, but, not adrift nor without water ) but, it cuts very well, very aggressive cutting stone, I set some primary bevels on a folder and it worked great.

G2

Last edited:
Reckon I'm confused as I didn't post #18 but Mikke's image has the Edge pro marked right on the stone, so I would say they were Edge pro
G2
Yeeeah . . . I don't know what I was thinking there. Gets confusing for me when we have Shapton Glass stones for the Edge Pro but not from Edge Pro. I have to remember I got after market stones with my Edge Pro even though they came in the package with the Edge Pro.

Forget all that . . . I'm glad you have a good usable stone now. How does it compare side by sides with the problem stone ?

He kept the other stone which I expected and rightfully so.

It cuts great that’s the main thing. :)
G2

Back