eKnifeWorks.com

eKnifeworks.com Wow!!!! I sent back an item that was damaged in shipping. They Replaced it and gave me Free Next Day Shipping. I Know thats not a lot but it makes you feel important

Hey TomTom! Welcome to Blade Forums!

None of my business really, but I was curious why you had knives shipped to you from SMKW, when you're only about a 20 minute drive to the showroom?
wink.gif

If it was me I'd go over there myself and pick up my orders so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. Heck I drive farther than that every day on the way to work.
wink.gif

Joe

Hey VideoJoe It was for family up north and your right its not any of your business
biggrin.gif

I can't believe that when I first read this I actually thought there was a new online knife store.

When that page finally loaded, and I saw it was Smokey Mountain Junk Works- what a disappointment.

Firebat

------------------
Name's Ash......Housewares.

Smoky Mountain may sell some junk, but they also sell good stuff. Why turn down the right price because you don't like the next item in the catalog?

Because I already have all of their other "nice stuff"...
biggrin.gif

Firebat

------------------
Name's Ash......Housewares.

[This message has been edited by Firebat (edited 01-10-2001).]

I've been trying to get into their site lately but with no success. Anyone know what's happened?

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

When SMKW has something nice, it's usually at a good price. The CRKT Mirage for $9.99 for instance, when many sites on the 'net are still selling it for $40.

Hello and welcome to the forums tom tom.
I was wondering if you worked on SMKW's ecommerce site or had input on designing it?

I have ther new site bookmarked, and have been over there at least half a dozen times. I have yet to look up a single knife. I know I'm not the brightest fellow, and what I know about computers, you could put in a themble. For the life of me I can't figure that thing out. Oh well, in a couple of days I'll be at the mall for guys. RKBA!

Back