EKT Companion-GEN 2 now up on IndieGoGo

Congrates Brian, your hard work and determination made this happen. Thank you!

Can't wait for this one! I just grabbed a 1st gen on off the exchange too!

The knife so nice I bought it twice. Since I already have scales in orange G10, jade G10, and carbon fiber, and blue and purple are apparently not an option anymore, I went with red. (If the scales end up not being compatible, though, I might actually cry.)

Congrats, Brian!

I've got my order in for the carbon fiber. I love the small edc fixed blade. I would love to see some options for extra scale options and sheath options, but I can't even imagine the logistics that would go into that. My biggest request would be a horizontal belt carry option for the sheaths followed by options to order other scales (I'd love to see orange!). Thanks for making a new run for us Brian!

+ 1 for the horizontal belt carry option!! This is exactly what i was hoping for in terms of carry.

The knife so nice I bought it twice. Since I already have scales in orange G10, jade G10, and carbon fiber, and blue and purple are apparently not an option anymore, I went with red. (If the scales end up not being compatible, though, I might actually cry.)

Congrats, Brian!

I ended up buying 3 of them...the jade, black and carbon fiber...im prolly gonna give one away tho...

Picked one up too! Love this knife and have the first now will be getting the second! I just need more scales, where can I get some! Hopefully they aren't to expensive and can get some one Brian puts them for sale!

Any chance there will be any for sale if you were not able to get in on the go fund me offer?

Brian, I'm so glad this turned out to be a success ! You most definitely deserve it. If possible and if it can churn up your business, I will take one with Jade green scales. I recon there are many people excited by this modest knife and eager to get it. They don't know yet how right they are ! And they will be delighted as I have been, and still am, with my First Gen Companion. No doubt !

i didn't make it in time for the campain, but would like to purchase one if theres any left... can pay on the 30th....

I sent an email pertaining to any updates on the knives. Haven't heard back yet.
Sorry, I'm on shift today and forgot to email you back. What kind of update would you like? Lead time is 10-14 weeks. I just got off the phone with Travis at Precision Plus working on details. I'll be sending out an email this weekend or early next week to ask about extra sheath and extra scale orders. If you have any questions, please ask.

Sorry, I'm on shift today and forgot to email you back. What kind of update would you like? Lead time is 10-14 weeks. I just got off the phone with Travis at Precision Plus working on details. I'll be sending out an email this weekend or early next week to ask about extra sheath and extra scale orders. If you have any questions, please ask.

No problem, totally understand. That sounds good, as far as updates go. I was just wondering when around they'll be near completion.

Will that email also detail our sheath options? I'm curious to see what we have to pick from [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back