Electronic game 20 questions

I stopped by a friends house yesterday and Santa brought one of his kids this handheld electronic game 20 questions.

This thing is a hoot! You think of an object, Like a Football helmet, Deck of cards, Bigfoot, etc, etc. (you get the idea) The game asks you 20 yes or no questions (if you answer honestly),The toy tells you what your object is. Here is the kicker, This goofy little toy gets the answer right about 95% of the time.

We horsed around with this thing for a couple of hours yesterday, I was so impressed I went out tonight and bought one for myself.

The pocket sized one is about $10 the larger (easier to read for these middle aged eyes) is about $20.

Wrong forum. Moved to G&G.

I stopped by a friends house yesterday and Santa brought one of his kids this handheld electronic game 20 questions.

This thing is a hoot! You think of an object, Like a Football helmet, Deck of cards, Bigfoot, etc, etc. (you get the idea) The game asks you 20 yes or no questions (if you answer honestly),The toy tells you what your object is. Here is the kicker, This goofy little toy gets the answer right about 95% of the time.

We horsed around with this thing for a couple of hours yesterday, I was so impressed I went out tonight and bought one for myself.

The pocket sized one is about $10 the larger (easier to read for these middle aged eyes) is about $20.

You mean something like this?

I got one of these last year. I was able to "beat" it rather easily by using rather esoteric things to question, but it works amazingly well for most stuff.

Interesting. I gave it a question I thought would be easy, and I'm surprised at some of the disagreements we had on the intermediate answers.

You were thinking of a yo-yo.

Does it break if dropped? You said Sometimes, 20Q says No.
Is it used in a sport? You said Yes, 20Q says No.
Can it float? You said Probably, 20Q says No.
Is it white? You said Sometimes, 20Q says No.
Can you use it to hit something? You said Yes, 20Q says No.
Do you catch it? You said Yes, 20Q says No.

Back