"Embrace The Suck" - Pricing And Ordering Procedures. . .

Jerry Busse

We are having major internet and phone issues today as apparently something has gone wrong on a major scale in our area. . .

However,we will continue to "Embrace The Suck" tonight (Sat. 4-5-08) between 9:00pm and 10:00pm Eastern.

With production costs rising dramatically since the last run of SJTACs more than 2 1/2 years ago, we will be offering these Special and Very Limited "Embrace The Suck" Satin Jack Tacs for the new regular price of a standard combat grade at only $267.00 :thumbup: :D ! ! ! (Sheath not included)

We will be donating a small portion of each blade sold to Recondo4u's team to use as they see fit for humanitarian efforts and hopefully for some much needed beer!!!! . . . . . If nothing else, we hope to relieve some of the financial sacrifices that they have made out of their own pockets.

So, belly up HOGs. . . this is your ONLY chance to score this very rare chunk of military INFI and to buy some Real American Heroes an ice cold one!!!!

Thanks for your service PSD Team Delta. . . . This INFI is for you!!! :thumbup:

So, rev up your mouse and get ready for a wild one!!!

Good luck gang. . . . 'cause tonight is gonna suck big time and we might as all get ready to embrace it!!!! :eek: :thumbup:

Jerry :D

If there are any problems with posting, we have an EMERGENCY BACK-UP Plan!!!!!. . . If I am unable to post, or you can not get on to see whether or not the "GO" Button has been posted, we are implementing an emergency back-up plan that consists of an automatic "GO" at 9:55 pm Eastern!

Your email can not be marked any earlier than 9:55 pm eastern unless I am able to post the "GO" button before that time. . . . If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!!

We need to know the total number of knives you want to purchase as there is NO LIMIT on this special offer!

You must include your Forum name, your REAL name and address as well as phone numbers and any other pertinent info that we may need in order to contact you for payment and shipping info.

Email both amy@bussecombat.com and jerry@bussecombat.com AFTER the "GO" Button is posted by me as a "sticky" near the top of this Busse Combat forum or on the Busse Combat Website forum.

The "GO" button will be posted on both the Busse Combat Website forum and on the Busse Combat Forum on Bladeforums. . . .

Hmmmm. . . . Which forum will get the "GO" Button posting first????. . . . I have no idea!:eek:

WARNING!!! The INFI HOGs are a treacherous group and are not to be trusted!!! They will post under names that look similar to mine (Be sure that it says "Moderator" under my name) and will bring up MANY false “GO” threads from the past in order to get others to order BEFORE the actual Embrace The Suck "GO" is posted!!! DO NOT fall for this as so many have in the past and have been left out in the cold.

Orders are taken in the order in which we receive them.

**** Important Note: Those who intentionally overload their order request and then cancel most or part of their order AFTER notifications have been sent out, will lose their place and be put at the end of the line, where they may or may not get any of their requested knives. "Order loading" causes innumerable problems for our office. *******

EmbraceTheSuckTeamPic.jpg

ETS13.jpg

ETS14.jpg

That's a good price. I'm all over them.:D Different time zone here. So one question: eastern standard time or eastern daylight time?

Back