EMERGENCY! We need anyones help here Quick!

As many of you know we supply knives to the movie industry. Recently one of the knives used on the set of Stargate went missing it's sheath. It is the Buck M-9.....

We need a sheath ASAP for an upcomming episode. Please call us at 1-800-969-7771 Mon-Fri 9-5. We will happily pay you for the entire knife if necessary. The condition of the sheath must be good. It does not need to be in brand new shape but at least very good shape. Thanks for your help and the people at MGM and Buck knives thank you in advance.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Hi Mike,if the Buck has those things sticking out from guard, I can get one here.NIB. don't know price.will check it out. will it get there in time. any to support stargate. I'll swap for a laser staff.! cheers W 1030hrs here

Mike,
I found one of my sources as advertising stock of the M9 bayonet, NIB. I haven't contacted them, and they don't list any color variations. Let me know if I can help!

Chad

I'm sorry i can't help you, i'm looking for one of these knives myself, but i did want to ask if you provided the M9 for The Rock?

Hi Mike, I do have a brand new m9 buck in stock with the green sheath but I cannot get to it until next Wednesday July 28. If you do not find one by then I can ups it to you. I do not want to sell it but would let you use it and then have it returnrd to me.Please let me know if you want it. Thanks, SHARPLADY

Good grief, still no solid lead on a sheath? Hey, I know, I'll hold the damn thing as long as I get to be strapped to Amanda Tapping's hip. Deal?

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Back