• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson and Medford

All prices are PayPal Goods & Services and I ship priority. CONUS only.

Not interested in trades at this time. My work schedule will dictate when I can get to the PO, but I will ship as quickly as possible.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Commander still available.

1. CQC-7
BT finish. Plain edge. This has been carried, lightly used, and lightly sharpened. Comes with original box. Original owner.
SOLD

2. Zombie Commander
BT finish. Serrated. This has been carried some, but barely used. Factory edge. Comes with original box. Original owner.
$205 > $170

3. CQC-8
Gray. BT finish. Plain edge. This has been carried some and lightly used. There is a small spot of missing finish on the spine (photo below). Factory edge. Comes with original box. Original owner.
WITHDRAWN

4. Super Commander
True satin finish. Serrated. If I recall correctly, this was part of a limited run for TAD back in the early 2000's. I have carried it a few times, but never used it. In fact, it does not appear to have ever been used. Factory edge. It comes with an Emerson box, but it does not appear to be the original box. I am not the original owner.
SOLD

5. Praetorian T
It doesn't appear so readily in the photos, but the titanium has a bronze finish. This has been carried a few times and lightly used. Probably the smoothest Medford I've ever owned. Factory edge. It comes with the original cardboard box, but no hard shell case or "birth" paperwork. I purchased it from the original owner and that's how I received it.
$400 > SOLD

33340905896_8854f0754d_b.jpg

32998684650_dfe487efed_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back