Emerson Elvia

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by Tactile sTyle, Apr 21, 2020.

1. 0311Hoosier

0311Hoosier

Aug 9, 2008
    I dunno about that.. the eBay one is going for almost $600!

2. Agent Orange Peel

Agent Orange Peel Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2018
    It looks like Emerson Knives might start up another run of these. I am excited since I missed the first two runs.

3. boss_crew

boss_crew Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Third run preorder happening now

Agent Orange Peel likes this.
  4. Agent Orange Peel

Oct 27, 2018
    Is it already done? The "Order Now" just takes you to the waitlist.

5. Vajra

Vajra

Feb 25, 2020
    There were some Elvias with black blades for sale in the Lost and Found/Vault section of the website on Friday, although they only lasted a hot second before they were gone. Going to be curious to see if mine comes serial numbered, or if the black ones were an un-numbered experiment or something.

mb> likes this.
  6. Agent Orange Peel

Oct 27, 2018
    I saw that! I argued with myself for a while about it. Clearly I opted to wait for the stonewash version. The blacked out one did look slick though.

7. Vajra

Vajra

Feb 25, 2020
    Hrrm, stonewashed sounds good too. I was torn on the black Elvias as well, the QC seems to get better on the Elvias with each run, so it was a toss-up. Worst case scenario, I doubt I'll have much trouble finding someone willing to swap.

8. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Nice score! Did you just stumble across that, or is there some notification when they add stuff in there?

9. Vajra

Vajra

Feb 25, 2020
    Like almost everything else I've ever gotten right, it was pure, dumb luck. Just happened to search the Emerson website for "Elvia" at the right moment, and pow, there they were. I had just enough time to pay for one and tip off a couple people I knew would be interested, and poof. All gone.

mb> likes this.
  10. z-legend

z-legend

May 29, 2017
    Does anyone know (not guess) if there will become more of them?
    Hope that Emerson make them regular.

11. frazierd

frazierd

Oct 5, 2019
    I have an Elvia from the 2nd run and it is perfect in every way. It reeks craftsmanship. I really don't think the quality of the knife could get any better. I love it...but it is dangerously sharp!!