Emerson Elvia

There were some Elvias with black blades for sale in the Lost and Found/Vault section of the website on Friday, although they only lasted a hot second before they were gone. Going to be curious to see if mine comes serial numbered, or if the black ones were an un-numbered experiment or something.

Reactions: mb>
I saw that! I argued with myself for a while about it. Clearly I opted to wait for the stonewash version. The blacked out one did look slick though.

Hrrm, stonewashed sounds good too. I was torn on the black Elvias as well, the QC seems to get better on the Elvias with each run, so it was a toss-up. Worst case scenario, I doubt I'll have much trouble finding someone willing to swap.

There were some Elvias with black blades for sale in the Lost and Found/Vault section of the website on Friday, although they only lasted a hot second before they were gone. Going to be curious to see if mine comes serial numbered, or if the black ones were an un-numbered experiment or something.

Nice score! Did you just stumble across that, or is there some notification when they add stuff in there?

Like almost everything else I've ever gotten right, it was pure, dumb luck. Just happened to search the Emerson website for "Elvia" at the right moment, and pow, there they were. I had just enough time to pay for one and tip off a couple people I knew would be interested, and poof. All gone.

Reactions: mb>
Does anyone know (not guess) if there will become more of them?
Hope that Emerson make them regular.

Hrrm, stonewashed sounds good too. I was torn on the black Elvias as well, the QC seems to get better on the Elvias with each run, so it was a toss-up. Worst case scenario, I doubt I'll have much trouble finding someone willing to swap.

I have an Elvia from the 2nd run and it is perfect in every way. It reeks craftsmanship. I really don't think the quality of the knife could get any better. I love it...but it is dangerously sharp!!

Got notified on Wednesday that I was finally eligible to order an Elvia and have one on the way to me. Don't know what run number they're on but it's nice to see that they're still in the production rotation.

congrats!

I've been trying since they came out with no luck

I have carried a Spyderco P'kal with Emerson wave function for 3-4 years now and use it multiple times a day (i work with my hands). Its been my favorite EDC ever with the flat grind, easy opening and blade shape. This blade design works so good for a variety of functions.
I really want to upgrade to this Emerson version and have seen a few with wave function. Sure hope a new run of these are made soon with wave.

I have a nib one of these for sale right now here on BF. Check recent folding knives for sale thread…

I finally managed to snag one from the drop earlier in the week...very cool knife and I'm happy to have made the buy.

Was in such a rush at check out though I ordered a lanyard instead of the reaper clip by accident. 🤦‍♂️

Back