• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson Mini CQC-7 w/ upgrades

For sale today is a like BNIB Emerson Mini CQC-7. Bought this knife about a month ago and have carried it since. I've cut open maybe one box with it, that's about it as of use. Still has the factory edge on it. Its sharp, very sharp, take my word for it; it got me the other day. Also included is an upgraded Titanium Thumb disk and deep carry pocket clip. Unfortunately i can't tell you the origin of these parts they came on the knife. All the stock parts are in the box as well. Only thing that it will not come with is the sticker that came in the box.. that's on my truck as of now haha. If you want a used sticker let me know ill try to take it off :) Feel free to PM or email.

$155 Paypal Shipped TYD.

Email- laxjwm1234@gmail.com

Not really looking for trades at the moment.. I'm willing to entertain them but i'm mostly looking for cash, truck parts are taking precedent at the moment.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5228.jpg

Back